Need some suggestions on visiting the Dachstien Ice Caves. We are a family of 4 (2 adults and 2 teenagers) planning to spend a few days in Salzburg in end of May. We are planning a day trip from Salzburg to Hallstatt. As part of the day trip we also wanted to cover Dachstien and Five Finger lookout. I wanted suggestions on the following -
a) From Hallstatt, how much time does it take to make a round trip to cover Dachstien Ice Caves and a visit to the Five Finger lookout? So that we have enough time to take the boat in Hallstatt and return to Salzburg in evening.
b) When coming from Salzburg by train, will it make more sense to continue till Obertraun Train Station and take the Bus from there to Dachstien?
c) Will we encounter Snow at the Five Finger lookout and need to be prepared for the same?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 황금성 온라인게임 ▣ 홈피:≫tt349.com≪
- 2 카지노잘하는법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생중계바카라⊂바카라사이트추천
- 3 중국카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트×안전공원
- 4 Hotels in Turin
- 5 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 6 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 7 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 8 Trogir or Split
- 9 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 12 Istria in two days
- 13 Barcelona and Paris trip report
- 14 Looking for advice about flight from Barcelona to Paris
- 15 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 16 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 17 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 18 Scotland itinerary help
- 19 Rental Car pick up in Cortana
- 20 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 21 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 22 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 23 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 24 Croatia itinerary - need advice
- 25 Info for Edinburgh visit