We are planning to spend 8 nights in Prague over Christmas, house-sitting for somebody. Then, for the next 4 nights, we have a choice: should we go to one or two of the smaller towns in the Czech Republic, or should we rather go on to a city such as Warsaw in Poland? I realize that this is a very broad question, but would really appreciate some guidance from you who had been there.
Czech towns or Poland city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 2 Ste Remy France
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Transportation in Barcelona
- 5 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 6 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 7 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 8 Europe in 21 days
- 9 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 10 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 11 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 12 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 13 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 16 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 17 5am arrival in Dublin
- 18 What are the best places to see in England
- 19 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 20 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 21 destination wedding
- 22 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 10 Hours in Brussels
- 25 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium