We are planning to spend 8 nights in Prague over Christmas, house-sitting for somebody. Then, for the next 4 nights, we have a choice: should we go to one or two of the smaller towns in the Czech Republic, or should we rather go on to a city such as Warsaw in Poland? I realize that this is a very broad question, but would really appreciate some guidance from you who had been there.
Czech towns or Poland city?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Las Vegas Escorts
- 2 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 3 Customs & Immigration Necessary at Frankfurt Germany Airport???
- 4 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 5 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 6 Pisa or Siena?
- 7 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 8 2 nights in Venice - what restaurants should we not miss?
- 9 20th ANNIVERSARY TRIP ITALY Rome, Florence, Tuscany & other nearby towns.
- 10 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 11 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 12 Interested In Coach Passes
- 13 Train Travel - Paris to Brussels & Bruges
- 14 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 15 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 16 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 17 MXP to Dolomites--Where To Stay In Between
- 18 Germany with friends who have never been there
- 19 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 20 Avignon to London?
- 21 Amsterdam: Recommendations on places to visit and eat
- 22 Last minute ideas anyone?
- 23 Another Maitai Pre-Adventure Conundrum
- 24 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 25 taxi line at FCO airport