We are planning to spend 8 nights in Prague over Christmas, house-sitting for somebody. Then, for the next 4 nights, we have a choice: should we go to one or two of the smaller towns in the Czech Republic, or should we rather go on to a city such as Warsaw in Poland? I realize that this is a very broad question, but would really appreciate some guidance from you who had been there.
Czech towns or Poland city?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Channel Islands
- 2 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 5 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 6 2 Week European Itinerary
- 7 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 8 Car in Prague
- 9 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 10 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 11 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 12 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 13 Rome Accommodation
- 14 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Istanbul hotels
- 17 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 18 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 19 TGV and Provence questions
- 20 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 21 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 22 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 23 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 24 To Paris and Provence in June
- 25 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.