I was considering the Czech Republic as well (see my other post for Norway) for a trip this summer towards the end of July.
I don't have a great idea of where to go, so help is appreciated.
I'm interested in things like art, history, culture, castles, churches, good food, and I also like nice countryside or landscapes. Knowing that Czech Republic has many castles, I thought it might be a good choice.
I have about 10 days, and a good budget.
i was thinking:
A few days in Prague
Then, I would like to spend a few days in Bohemia. I would like to see Cesky Krumlov Where else could I go in the region? Karlovy Vary? Also what castles to visit? I was thinking I should visit Karlstejn.
After that, there would be a few more days to fill. These are the ideas I had. Please comment on which you would recommend.
i) Visit another city/region of Czech Republic. Brno? Towards Poland?
ii) Go to Austria. See Linz and Vienna. Day trip into Slovakia to Bratislava?
iii) Go to Bavaria, drive around a bit. I was thinking of visiting Nuremberg and Wurzburg.
iv) Go north from Prague, into Germany, to Dresden, and onto Berlin.
Thanks for any suggestions or comments you have,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 슈퍼바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트주소▦온라인카지노
- 2 성인카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라ぬ바카라
- 3 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 4 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 5 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 8 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 9 UZES & NIMES OR Orange & Châteauneuf du Pape
- 10 How the kids age calculated
- 11 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 12 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Beaune France
- 15 Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Madrid airport question
- 17 Kayaking in Avignon
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Murren to Prague
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Aix Provence
- 23 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 24 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 25 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England