My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Czech Republic - Austria - Slovenia Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Now for the Venice hotel
- 2 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 3 week in scotland
- 4 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 5 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 6 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 7 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 8 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 9 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 10 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 11 Rocamaxour
- 12 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 13 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 14 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 15 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 16 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 19 venice, italy
- 20 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 21 Itinerary help
- 22 Where to go in France mid July?
- 23 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 24 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 25 A guide to Madrid