My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Age limitation for car rental
- 2 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 3 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 4 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 5 please revew provence agenda
- 6 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 7 Rome to Venice - What to see in between ?
- 8 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 9 German Train travel
- 10 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 11 Lake Como - basta!
- 12 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 13 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 14 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 15 holiday problem in Budapest
- 16 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 17 When and how to book for a trip?
- 18 Visit Saint Rita Shrine in Cascia Italy
- 19 Need help getting from Paris to St Jean Pied de port
- 20 ROME!!!
- 21 Provence to Nice driving
- 22 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 23 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 24 Norway in November
- 25 Christmas in Italy!!!