My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 2 Seville Itinerary
- 3 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 4 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 5 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 6 Dolomites October 14-18
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 Italy by car
- 9 Florence 2 weeks
- 10 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 11 Santorini
- 12 One in Paris ... help
- 13 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 14 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 15 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 16 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 17 T Mobile Does it Again
- 18 Which order should I travel
- 19 Which order should I travel
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 22 Train questions for Switzerland
- 23 First timers to Italy
- 24 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 25 SWITZERLAND IN 5 SUMMER DAYS