My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Czech Republic - Austria - Slovenia Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 2 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 3 Eiffel Tower Replica - where to buy, or how to make?
- 4 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 5 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014
- 6 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 7 5am arrival in Dublin
- 8 Best French Onion Soup in Paris
- 9 Ste Remy France
- 10 10 Hours in Brussels
- 11 Spend a year in the Dolomites
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 14 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 17 destination wedding
- 18 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 19 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 20 Edinburgh for 7 days for 60+
- 21 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 22 Two weeks in Italy - Venice, Ostuni and Naples
- 23 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 24 Bordeaux, Burgundy & Paris recommendations
- 25 London Private Detectives