My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 테크노카지노【名【 SSK68。CoM 】名】슈퍼카지노테크노카지노
- 2 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 3 월드카지노╱≽』 ＲＥＤ９０９。ＣＯＭ 『≼╱슈퍼바카라[슈퍼카지노]
- 4 18-19 day Budapest -Croatia itinerary
- 5 8-9 day Paris-Amsterdam-Rome
- 6 Venice
- 7 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 8 Itinerary help Germany/Austria/Dolomites
- 9 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 10 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 11 London 2For1 question
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 Fastest travel from Malpensa to Port of Genoa
- 14 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 15 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 16 7 days in Greece
- 17 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 18 yk's 12 days in Spain by herself Trip Report
- 19 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 20 Another Book List for Italy
- 21 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 22 Last night in Sweden
- 23 Best Itinerary for 15 Days?
- 24 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 25 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?