My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My First Trip to Europe...
- 2 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 3 Road Maps of Ireland
- 4 Two-day Detour Before Amalfi Coast
- 5 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 6 Base City for N Europe Layover
- 7 Manchester on derby weekend
- 8 Rome to Positano
- 9 Day trips from Uzes
- 10 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 11 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 12 Itinerary Critique, please?
- 13 From London to Paris to US
- 14 France to stop making foie grois
- 15 Family of 4, 2 Young Teens, 14 Nights, 4 Countries
- 16 Lisbon ... Two days only ... Must see?
- 17 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 18 Puglia
- 19 Trip Report: A Culinary Adventure Through Burgundy
- 20 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 21 Barcelona Car rental return
- 22 Stonehenge and Bath
- 23 Ferrara or Verona for a 4/5 hours stopover?
- 24 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 25 Heathrow to hotel transportation question