My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 2 Europe in late January
- 3 Spain for 2 weeks in April but what parts?
- 4 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 5 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Travel vs. Babies
- 9 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 10 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 11 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 12 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 13 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 14 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 15 Travel help
- 16 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 17 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 18 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 19 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 20 CDG much improved
- 21 London tour and theatre ideas
- 22 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 23 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 24 England and Wales by public transport
- 25 Italy's central lakes!