My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Czech Republic - Austria - Slovenia Itinerary Help
- 1 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 2 Paris museums free admission
- 3 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 4 Help with planning a trip to Turkey
- 5 Am I too fat too travel?
- 6 Schnauzer, live from Paris, Lyon, Nice, Averyon and Dordogne, join me
- 7 Italy with kids - lost in the wilderness of planning - please help
- 8 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 9 Brutal Crack Down on Peaceful Environmental Protest
- 10 Scotland: Mellerstain House or Floors Castle?
- 11 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 12 Mykonos, Greece Ferry Help Please
- 13 Do and don't, eating in France
- 14 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 15 Who is along for the ride???Still needing help on this INTERESTING trip
- 16 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 17 choosing between cinque terre & lake como
- 18 Escaping Crowds in la Costiera and Cilento...and a brief fling with Naples.
- 19 Italian train question
- 20 Venice Apartment - Help!
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Best area to stay in Rome
- 23 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 24 Dordogne Canoe Ride - All wet!
- 25 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip