My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Czech Republic - Austria - Slovenia Itinerary Help
- 1 Rome weather forecast right now-is anyone there?
- 2 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 3 charming small French city for weeklong stay?
- 4 jungfraujoch mid june
- 5 Turkey to Greece: Rental Car ?s
- 6 Scotland. Cawdor Castle , Inverness
- 7 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 8 I Need To Vent!
- 9 Beatiful place near Aix-en-Provence or not too far from St Paul de Vence
- 10 Balloon rides in Swiss
- 11 Anyone heard of or used a hotel booking site called Olotels?
- 12 6 Weeks Traveling Around: Italy, Austria, Budapest, Paris
- 13 car rental agency near train station in Firenze
- 14 Lake Como & Venice - must sees, dos and eats??
- 15 Burano - best day of week to visit
- 16 Munich Hotels near train station downtown
- 17 Vienna State Opera - possible for adult and child to switch seats?
- 18 Rome Itineray - I've done most of my homework; Needs fine tuning!
- 19 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 20 Accommodation in Lauterbrunnen
- 21 Ghent Alterpiece Moved?
- 22 Help with Sept. itinerary going north from Dublin
- 23 Christmas in the Netherlands: David Sadaris reads "6 to 8 Black Men"
- 24 What the heck- purchased italian train tickets for wrong date!
- 25 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy