My husband and I are planning a two week trip where we fly into Prague and out of Ljubljana. We were thinking of spending a few days in Czech Republic then Austria and then we will end our vacation in Slovenia. We have not been to any of these countries, so need some help in deciding where to go and how long to spend in each country. We would love to do some hiking, and maybe some biking along the way. We tend to like smaller towns than big cities when we travel.
Any suggestions/help would be appreciated!!!
Czech Republic - Austria - Slovenia Itinerary Help
- 1 Where to eat in Venice?
- 2 Two weeks or so in Belgium and Netherlands
- 3 Heterogeneous Xmas in Spain
- 4 how long in Malta?
- 5 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 6 Surely someone has attended the Lyon Festival of Lights--advice please
- 7 Paris-Barcelona now with the AVE high speed train
- 8 Barcelona and Costa del Sol
- 9 A family of 4 - 4 days in Switzerland
- 10 Chip & Pin Only
- 11 3 days 2nights in Sicily
- 12 Esperas vs. Filoterra Villas
- 13 DeGaulle Airport
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 Paris Photo from Bing Today
- 16 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 17 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 18 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 19 1 1/2 Days in Frankfurt - Looking for Suggestions
- 20 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 21 Copenhagen public transportation
- 22 Gary Seckendorf - Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 23 Paris-Brussels-Amsterdam 7 days?
- 24 Caerhays Castle and a self catering option
- 25 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich