Hi all! new guy here.
Me and my family are planning a trip to Europe from the US for 3-4 weeks. it will be their first time there, and they are quite excited. but, they don't seem to have a grasp about how to... go on about it. sure the flight and all is being planned and such, and I just might be the most knowledgeable.. but I need help.
We want to land in Rome, explore Italy, travel (by car) to Austria, explore and then travel to Czech Republic, and explore. A question that arises: I (myself) will be staying in Czech Rep. for a few more days after while they drive back to Rome for the return flight at the very end.
Question: Is it possible to get such an flight plan (for me) that has my plane take me (with family) to Rome, but my return flight flies to US from Czech Republic? I am not too knowledgeable when it comes to this.
Question 2: I know traffic is very much alive in Europe. How long are drives from Rome to Vienna, and Vienna to Prague? Estimates, of course.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days in Paris then on to London what do we have to see?
- 2 Itinerary Help: France in Late September
- 3 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 4 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 5 Itinerary help: Switzerland / Italy in August
- 6 Spain itinerary for sept/Oct?
- 7 Prague State Opera/ Verdi Festival
- 8 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 9 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 10 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Rhodes: New town or Old Town
- 13 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 14 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 15 WWI Battlefields
- 16 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 17 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 18 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 19 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 22 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 23 Reaching the Lake District
- 24 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 25 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
Hi all! new guy here.