My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 2 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 3 Best layover option
- 4 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 5 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 6 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 7 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area
- 8 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 9 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 10 Prem fares (again)
- 11 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 12 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 13 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 14 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 15 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 16 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 19 Getting a Russian visa in San Francisco, in person
- 20 4 days from/to Zagreb...
- 21 Croatia, Montenegro, Slovenia Itinerary July
- 22 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 23 3 days solo in London
- 24 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 25 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011