My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping for a Chanel handbag
- 2 going to italy
- 3 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 4 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 7 Stay away from EF Tours
- 8 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 9 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 10 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 11 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 12 Italy things to do?
- 13 Getting cash in Spain
- 14 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 15 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 18 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 19 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 20 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 22 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 23 A town in France for a month
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Saint Malo or Dinan?