My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 2 Why Bilbao is the perfect getaway for foodies...
- 3 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 4 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 5 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 6 Luxury apartments in UK?
- 7 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 8 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 9 Looking for a Beach near Marseille Airport
- 10 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 11 Paris, One night for a foodie
- 12 RER B & D change at G du Nord or Chatelet?
- 13 Airb2b in Paris
- 14 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 15 Central Europe for 8 days over NYE break
- 16 Greece and Turkey
- 17 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 18 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 19 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 20 Italy food budget
- 21 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 22 What Irish/English map is best to have for an Ireland driving vacation
- 23 Istanbul's Prince's Islands
- 24 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 25 Hotel in Lisbon