My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plitvice Lakes, Croatia...is it worth the trip?
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Splendid Summer Trip in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 8 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 9 Air France strike
- 10 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 11 shortened trip to Italy
- 12 Gift for French business associate
- 13 Family of 4 considering living abroad for 1 or 2 years. Advice?
- 14 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 15 Airbnb scam
- 16 Best data sim
- 17 Scotland Votes "No"
- 18 10 Days in France/No. Spain starting tomorrow
- 19 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 20 Find a long term rental studio in Paris
- 21 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 22 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 Alterations to night trains routes
- 25 Trip Report, part 1