My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 2 5 Days in Switzerland
- 3 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 4 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 5 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 6 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 7 Spain in July
- 8 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 9 International Flight Question
- 10 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 11 I need help deciding ASAP!
- 12 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 13 We're here!
- 14 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 15 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 16 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 17 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 18 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 19 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 20 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 21 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 22 Interesting places to visit
- 23 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 24 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 25 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011