My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - rental car damages query
- 2 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 3 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 4 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 5 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 6 London's Must Sights!
- 7 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 8 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 9 Travel vs. Babies
- 10 Travel help
- 11 Le Marche Research Help
- 12 European Cooking Secrets
- 13 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 14 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 15 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 16 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 17 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 18 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 19 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 20 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 21 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 22 20 Days in Europe
- 23 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 24 10 days in Ireland! Ready? Shoot.
- 25 Farmhouse stay in Ireland?
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011