My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does Wroclaw, Krakow, Warsaw sound like a good 8-day Polish trip?
- 2 The ever-popular Chip and Pin Credit Card
- 3 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 4 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 5 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Paris Under Seige...
- 8 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 9 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 10 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 11 Return to Rome Pre Cruise Trip Report October 2016
- 12 Brief trip report Naples
- 13 Advices about our itiniary
- 14 Staying in Ventimiglia vs France
- 15 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 16 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 17 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 18 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 19 Coach with driver rental, Puglia Italy
- 20 Private transportation
- 21 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 22 Sicily--Three Weeks in October--Winging It is Doable
- 23 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011