My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 2 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 3 Scotland Votes "No"
- 4 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 5 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 6 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 7 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 8 Maitaitom & Tracy's Romantic 20th Anniversary Paris 2014 Trip In September
- 9 Cell phones- London and Paris
- 10 Olive Oil
- 11 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 12 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 13 Three Week Graduation Trip to Amsterdam, Bruges, Berlin, and Paris
- 14 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 15 Wine tour from Verona?
- 16 Paris in 1 Day
- 17 January in Ireland: Recommendations on Lodging?
- 18 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 19 Madrid: Atmospheric Old Taverns
- 20 Aix En Provence to Marsilles or Nice for a few days?
- 21 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 22 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 23 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 24 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 25 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport