My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 2 Honeymoon - Spain & Greece
- 3 Gengenbach or Schiltach
- 4 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 5 My Fundraising Dream in Paris
- 6 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 7 Amsterdam hotels
- 8 This developed exclusive combo of clinically based
- 9 Flamenco Shows
- 10 St Remy area for Provence base?
- 11 Overnight Train Questions
- 12 Croatia Driving Trip in March
- 13 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 14 Non Airport Location for Car Drop off locations for Madrid
- 15 Berlin>Dresden>Prague
- 16 What to see in Dresden...
- 17 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 18 Croatia in late April
- 19 Information about Bad Schandau, Germany
- 20 A week in Greece, single woman alone
- 21 Italy - best two central locations
- 22 2 month Itinerary Ideas (summer)
- 23 Munich and Garmisch-Partenkirchen: a german trip report
- 24 London and Paris 13 day HS graduation trip
- 25 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011