My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Whirlwind Italy in 16 days
- 2 Book recommendation: Non-travel book about the Dolomites
- 3 AVE Train ticket purchase in Spain
- 4 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 5 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 6 Trip to London with side trip to Wales/daytrip?
- 7 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 8 Cost of Van from CDG
- 9 To St. Pancras at stupid-o'clock: how would you do it?
- 10 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 11 German Train travel
- 12 Barcelona on budget
- 13 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 14 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 15 Cheese Tours in Italy
- 16 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 17 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 20 New Dublin Museum
- 21 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 22 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 23 How best to spend a long day in Warnemunde
- 24 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 25 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011