My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 2 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 3 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 4 I'm back.....
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 7 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 8 6 Aussies escape to France - Paris, Provence & Dordogne
- 9 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 10 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 11 Quaint Towns within 2hr Driving from Amsterdam
- 12 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Slovania & Croatia
- 15 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 16 5 days in Provence
- 17 Parking in Italy
- 18 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 19 Another Alhambra Ticket Question
- 20 1 week in Malaga
- 21 Lisbon hotel: Tivoli or Bairro Alto hotels?
- 22 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 23 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 24 Transportation in Bologna
- 25 Amsterdam vs. France
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011