My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 2 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 3 Help/Advice From Irish Locals and Experts
- 4 Need help for itineray for Paris, Monaco, Rome, Florence 12 -14 days
- 5 Dublin transportation help
- 6 best shopping deals in paris and italy?
- 7 Relaxing destinations?
- 8 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 9 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 10 Florence and Siena Restaurants
- 11 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 12 Is there a train from Warsaw to Vilnius or elsewhere in Lithuania?
- 13 Bandol port of call
- 14 Staying in Vienna and Prague
- 15 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 16 where to stay in Malta
- 17 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 18 Road maps for Iceland
- 19 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 20 Tips for 2 week travel in Europe of college students
- 21 Choosing cruise excursion activities on Italy stops with kids
- 22 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 23 Can you recommend a hotel in Paris? What about Hotel Spendide Etoile?
- 24 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 25 spanish winery region(s)
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011