My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Paris dining-with teens
- 3 Paris GTG - October 21
- 4 How to Spot an American in Europe
- 5 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 6 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 7 Romantic Honeymoon Ideas for Jan end/early Feb 2016 please!
- 8 Hanover, Germany, where to eat and stay
- 9 Exploring the neighbourhoods of Berlin
- 10 Madrid & Barcelona Questions
- 11 Fall 2015 Balkans Trip Report - Mostly Croatia & Slovenia
- 12 Cheshire, England Hotelsq
- 13 Tbilisi in Georgia, let yourself be charmed!
- 14 Ferrari Factory
- 15 A romantic weekend in Paris with outstanding food!
- 16 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 17 Poblenou is the place to be in Barcelona!
- 18 Almería for 3 nights in January?
- 19 Christmas in Germany
- 20 Trouble in Istanbul or just precautions?
- 21 Another Paris Trip Report
- 22 Best Harbour Towns in Mediterranean
- 23 Malta in July
- 24 Malta at the end of November
- 25 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011