My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich to Milan trip
- 2 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 3 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 10 San Sebastián
- 11 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 12 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 13 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 14 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 15 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 16 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 17 Planning A trip
- 18 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 21 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 22 Castle Stays in Wales
- 23 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 24 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 25 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011