My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 An October day in the Luberon
- 3 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 4 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 5 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 6 Do I need a debit/PiIN card in England?
- 7 Southern France suggestions
- 8 Yay or Nay to these "front of the line" Vatican tours?
- 9 Itinerary help for Bavaria
- 10 Amsterdam and beyond
- 11 Train from Alsace to Cochem
- 12 Montpellier - A few questions
- 13 Late October Trip in France
- 14 Gatwick to Paddington via Victoria/London Bridge
- 15 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 16 Bus to/from CDG to Paris only 2 euros!!
- 17 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 18 Return to Paris after 15 Years
- 19 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 20 Paris-Best to visit end of October.. or during Christmas time?
- 21 This is Why I Will Always Travel Solo From Now: Trip Report -Rome and Sorrento
- 22 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 23 Ring of Kerry: South Loop only? Gap of Dunloe?
- 24 Turkey Quick Trip
- 25 I have 10 days to spend in Italy! Advice needed!
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011