My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 2 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 3 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 4 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 5 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 6 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 7 Amalfi coast
- 8 French lavender and cottages
- 9 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 10 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 11 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 12 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 13 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 14 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 15 Rome Rental Car
- 16 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 17 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 18 Iceland Waterfall Advice
- 19 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 italy itinerary
- 22 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 23 3 weeks in France, solo and without a car: please advise!
- 24 Family trip: Andalucia in November
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011