My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 2 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 3 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 4 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Itinerary help...
- 7 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 8 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 9 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 10 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 11 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 12 3 weeks Spain w/ 2 kids under 5yrs in October
- 13 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 14 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 15 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 16 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 19 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 22 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 23 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 24 2 week itinery
- 25 Is it still fun to visit Paris?
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011