My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 2 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 3 Tent camping in France, Spain and Portugal
- 4 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 5 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 6 Iceland! Summer 2015 Wanna help with my itinerary??
- 7 Hotel in Rome?
- 8 Ukraine: witch-hunt has begun
- 9 Crete Chania and the Libyan Sea villages
- 10 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Favorite hotels
- 13 St. Katherine Dock area flat for first time visit?
- 14 Late night dinner in Menton?
- 15 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 16 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 17 Passport Delays
- 18 Travel to Romania Transilvania Tours
- 19 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 20 Message for Ackislander
- 21 Two bedroom apt in Venice?
- 22 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 23 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 24 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 25 Thinking of Minori as "home base"?