My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy,Austria,Germany driving vacation
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 Euro Quiz # 107 - Potpourri!
- 4 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 5 Rain boots for Baltic cruise?
- 6 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 7 Basque region of Spain and France in 10 days with kids
- 8 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi
- 9 Illegal vacation apts. in Paris
- 10 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 11 Scottish pounds where to exchange?
- 12 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 13 Milan/Lake Como questions
- 14 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 15 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 16 Car rental in Santorini port
- 17 Tuscany - Chianti / Val d'Orcia
- 18 What's an IDTGV Train?
- 19 Iceland Stopover Late September
- 20 EasyBus from CDG - reliable?
- 21 4 days in Scotland
- 22 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 23 Greece- Santorini Hotels
- 24 Switzerland 5 days
- 25 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011