My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 2 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 3 Poland (Krakow)/ Prague from Leipzig
- 4 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 5 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 6 Reina Sofia guided tour?
- 7 The east coast of Italy
- 8 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 11 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 12 Bella to Rome
- 13 How did YOU get to Puglia?
- 14 Ireland or Scotland
- 15 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 16 Need help with destinations east of Stockholm
- 17 Two Month Europe Trip
- 18 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 19 First Trip to Europe
- 20 Anyone used otel.com - is it reputable
- 21 Renting a car in Portugal from Autoeurope.com
- 22 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 23 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 24 Bologna - 5 days too much?
- 25 Had vignette but got ticket anyway!