My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 2 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 3 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 4 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 5 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 6 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 7 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 8 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 9 Train tickets within Italy
- 10 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 11 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 12 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 13 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 14 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 15 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 16 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 17 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 18 Hotel in Istanbul
- 19 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 20 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 21 Mont St. Michele?
- 22 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 23 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 24 Our first trip to Europe
- 25 Best driving map for Greece?