My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 피망맞고 k y a 7 7 . c o m
- 2 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 3 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 4 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 5 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 6 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 7 Tracking the Weather
- 8 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 9 Where to eat in Rome?
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 16 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 17 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 18 Alsace to Austria?
- 19 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 20 Budapest language lessons
- 21 Tours in Wales
- 22 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 23 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 barcelona neighborhood
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011