My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying handbags and shoes in Italy, how much should I budget?
- 2 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 3 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 4 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 5 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 6 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 7 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 8 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 9 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 10 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 11 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 12 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 13 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 14 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 15 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 16 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 17 Scotland day tour
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 20 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 21 International driving permit required in France?
- 22 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 23 Tour Company in Russia
- 24 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 25 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour