My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
- 1 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 2 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 3 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 4 Four weeks in Spain with kids
- 5 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 6 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 9 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 10 Tennyson Home
- 11 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 12 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 13 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 14 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 15 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 16 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 17 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 18 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 19 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 20 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 21 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 22 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 23 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 24 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 25 Backpacking through Europe