My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 2 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 3 Great restaurants in Italy
- 4 Should I buy Euro's now?
- 5 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 6 Greece after the Vote
- 7 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 8 rail pass
- 9 Feedback on my 5-day Paris site list.
- 10 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 11 Age for booking a hotel?
- 12 Germany for 3 weeks
- 13 9 days; 1or 2 home bases for relaxing, sightseeing and nightlife in Italy
- 14 The Vatican Latest
- 15 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 16 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 17 April in Madrid
- 18 Mona Lisa Discovered
- 19 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 20 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 21 Renting an apt.
- 22 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 23 Need help on almost 3 weeks in Ireland: itinerary
- 24 I´ve resurrected an old blog on the Basque Country
- 25 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece