My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with 1st trip to Paris/London please
- 2 France: "Fines Herbes" Include Dandelions?
- 3 Itinerary recommendation (Germany, Hungary, Austria and Switzerland)
- 4 Comment on my Sicily Plan
- 5 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 6 Shopping in Paris
- 7 taxi at the CDG airport
- 8 Need help with Sightseeing Tours
- 9 Destination wedding venue suggestions Tuscany or No Italy
- 10 1st Time in Europe
- 11 Montreux/Vevey Local Shopping
- 12 Italy in August
- 13 buying Eruos in advance
- 14 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 15 First Europe Trip... To cram or not to cram?
- 16 train Helsinki to St. Petersburg
- 17 Berlin or Budapest?
- 18 Dubrovnik area
- 19 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 20 Taking wine home from France
- 21 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 22 2 nights in Cinque Terre
- 23 Trips to include in Paris/Amsterdam visit
- 24 Spending money
- 25 Afternoon Tea Ideas
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011