My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 2 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 3 Iceland in 4 days?
- 4 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 5 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 6 Munich-6 days in September
- 7 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 8 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 9 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 10 Driving from Rome to Sorrento
- 11 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 SIM card
- 14 Sixt insurance claim
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 17 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 18 Treck to drakolimni with children?
- 19 Europe itinerary
- 20 Iceland in 9 nights in late September
- 21 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 22 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 23 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 24 Holiday in Cilento Region
- 25 Enjoying England for a year!
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011