My wife and I are planning our trip in late May,early June of 2011. We have a tentative itinerary of the places we would stay. Not sure if flying directly to Prague from Boston, or flying to Amsterdam, then take Easy-Jet to Prague. We would be renting a car in Prague. Any recommendations on restaurants and places to stay would be most appreciated. We do like to explore cities on foot, visit some museums, but mostly interested in the people and culture of each place we visit. We like to picnic and do some bicycling and hiking. Here are the following places we would be staying.
Prague (2-3 days)
Cesky Krumlov (1-2)
Stary Smokovec (1)
Not sure if the places in Slovakia make the most sense. Any suggestions? Thank you.
Czech Republic, Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Poland May, 2011
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 2 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 3 England and Scotland
- 4 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 5 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 6 Dublin to Armagh?
- 7 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 8 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 9 Gite and/or agritourism
- 10 Apartment for family trip to London
- 11 Prebook B&Bs
- 12 Switzerland
- 13 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 14 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 15 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 20 days in Germany
- 18 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 19 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?