Finally booked my ticket to Czech Republic and Hungary from November 18th to 27th. I don't have a fixed itinerry but a rough idea of what I want to do and needed your suggestions.
Nov 19th - Arrive in Prague early morning. Explore Prague
Nov 20th - Explore Prague
Nov 21st - Day Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague
Nov 22nd - Day trip to Saxon Switzerland National Park from Prague (is there another option of a day trip if national park is not an option in November?)
Nov 22nd late night flight to Budapest.
Nov 23rd - Explore Budapest
Nov 24th - Explore Budapest
Nov 25th - Day trip to Eger from Budapest
Nov 26th - Day trip Szentendre from Budapest
Nov 27th - Flight back to NYC
need your help in understanding if this is realistic.. if I should add or subtract anything. what could be some other options for day trips from Budapest?
Also, another question I had was if i should carry some local currency for both these countries from NYC. I do have an international credit card but still wanted to carry some cash. needed your suggestion on how much is sufficient.
I am traveling by myself hence a little apprehensive,
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Happy birthday ATM
- 3 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 4 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 5 24 hours in Paris
- 6 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 7 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 8 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 9 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 10 Keukenhof in May?
- 11 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 12 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 15 Insurance on rental car options
- 16 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 17 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 18 Istanbul at Easter
- 19 Renting a car in Greece
- 20 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 21 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 22 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 23 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.