Finally booked my ticket to Czech Republic and Hungary from November 18th to 27th. I don't have a fixed itinerry but a rough idea of what I want to do and needed your suggestions.
Nov 19th - Arrive in Prague early morning. Explore Prague
Nov 20th - Explore Prague
Nov 21st - Day Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague
Nov 22nd - Day trip to Saxon Switzerland National Park from Prague (is there another option of a day trip if national park is not an option in November?)
Nov 22nd late night flight to Budapest.
Nov 23rd - Explore Budapest
Nov 24th - Explore Budapest
Nov 25th - Day trip to Eger from Budapest
Nov 26th - Day trip Szentendre from Budapest
Nov 27th - Flight back to NYC
need your help in understanding if this is realistic.. if I should add or subtract anything. what could be some other options for day trips from Budapest?
Also, another question I had was if i should carry some local currency for both these countries from NYC. I do have an international credit card but still wanted to carry some cash. needed your suggestion on how much is sufficient.
I am traveling by myself hence a little apprehensive,
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HP printer 1:800:681:7208 installations CONTACT ☎ HP TEC*h care 24/7
- 2 San Sebastián
- 3 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 4 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 5 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 6 Spanish Medical Providers
- 7 Andalusia suggests - which order is best?
- 8 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 9 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 12 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 13 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 14 Planning A trip
- 15 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 16 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 17 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 18 Norway Outside the Nutshell
- 19 Castle Stays in Wales
- 20 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 21 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 22 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 23 Can parking
- 24 italy Cinque Terre
- 25 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October