Finally booked my ticket to Czech Republic and Hungary from November 18th to 27th. I don't have a fixed itinerry but a rough idea of what I want to do and needed your suggestions.
Nov 19th - Arrive in Prague early morning. Explore Prague
Nov 20th - Explore Prague
Nov 21st - Day Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague
Nov 22nd - Day trip to Saxon Switzerland National Park from Prague (is there another option of a day trip if national park is not an option in November?)
Nov 22nd late night flight to Budapest.
Nov 23rd - Explore Budapest
Nov 24th - Explore Budapest
Nov 25th - Day trip to Eger from Budapest
Nov 26th - Day trip Szentendre from Budapest
Nov 27th - Flight back to NYC
need your help in understanding if this is realistic.. if I should add or subtract anything. what could be some other options for day trips from Budapest?
Also, another question I had was if i should carry some local currency for both these countries from NYC. I do have an international credit card but still wanted to carry some cash. needed your suggestion on how much is sufficient.
I am traveling by myself hence a little apprehensive,
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 2 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 3 Where are the Mods?
- 4 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 5 England + France 12-day itinerary
- 6 Advice on zermatt hotels
- 7 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 8 Visit to Engand
- 9 Cinqueterre
- 10 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 11 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 12 Help with basic itinerary
- 13 Final Four
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 Scandinavia Itinerary help!
- 16 Sweden Midsummers Day
- 17 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 18 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 19 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 20 Cornwall UK
- 21 Choose between Nazare, Portugal or Merida, Spain
- 22 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 23 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 24 Short Trip to Paris
- 25 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop