Finally booked my ticket to Czech Republic and Hungary from November 18th to 27th. I don't have a fixed itinerry but a rough idea of what I want to do and needed your suggestions.
Nov 19th - Arrive in Prague early morning. Explore Prague
Nov 20th - Explore Prague
Nov 21st - Day Trip to Cesky Krumlov from Prague
Nov 22nd - Day trip to Saxon Switzerland National Park from Prague (is there another option of a day trip if national park is not an option in November?)
Nov 22nd late night flight to Budapest.
Nov 23rd - Explore Budapest
Nov 24th - Explore Budapest
Nov 25th - Day trip to Eger from Budapest
Nov 26th - Day trip Szentendre from Budapest
Nov 27th - Flight back to NYC
need your help in understanding if this is realistic.. if I should add or subtract anything. what could be some other options for day trips from Budapest?
Also, another question I had was if i should carry some local currency for both these countries from NYC. I do have an international credit card but still wanted to carry some cash. needed your suggestion on how much is sufficient.
I am traveling by myself hence a little apprehensive,
Thanks for your suggestions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with my southern Spain itinerary please!
- 2 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 5 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 6 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 7 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 8 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 9 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 10 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 11 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 12 Salamanca Spain - stay in town or nearby?
- 13 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 14 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Nice/Monaco Train Question
- 17 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 18 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 19 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 base for Andalucia
- 22 Coastal Denmark
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 25 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?