I am starting in Prague (3 nights, 2.5 days). Then on a Danube riverboat going through Germany and Austria. Of course I will have euros with me, but am worried whether I will need the Czech currency. I end with a full day in Budapest, and will have to pay for cab fare to the airport the last morning. Can I get by with a credit card in Prague and Budapest, and do they accept the euro at all? I am wondering if it is worth the trouble to order the Czech currency (and possibly the Hungarian) before I go?
czech and hungarian currency
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Message for Ackislander
- 2 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 3 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 4 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 5 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 6 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 7 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 8 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 9 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 10 How long in Venice?
- 11 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 12 atm cards in Spain
- 13 First Time Going to Europe
- 14 Traditional food in Athens
- 15 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 16 Cotswolds village base
- 17 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 18 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 19 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 20 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 21 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 22 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 23 weather in Veneto area in September
- 24 Germany Visa for conference
- 25 Hotel in Rome?