I am starting in Prague (3 nights, 2.5 days). Then on a Danube riverboat going through Germany and Austria. Of course I will have euros with me, but am worried whether I will need the Czech currency. I end with a full day in Budapest, and will have to pay for cab fare to the airport the last morning. Can I get by with a credit card in Prague and Budapest, and do they accept the euro at all? I am wondering if it is worth the trouble to order the Czech currency (and possibly the Hungarian) before I go?
czech and hungarian currency
View all Europe activity »
- 1 rent car / Munich
- 2 Apartments in Rome
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 5 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 12 7 days in Andalucia
- 13 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 Madrid to Sevilla
- 16 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 19 A full week in The Netherlands
- 20 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 21 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Ireland in a week
- 24 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 25 Home from Rome - a trip report