I am starting in Prague (3 nights, 2.5 days). Then on a Danube riverboat going through Germany and Austria. Of course I will have euros with me, but am worried whether I will need the Czech currency. I end with a full day in Budapest, and will have to pay for cab fare to the airport the last morning. Can I get by with a credit card in Prague and Budapest, and do they accept the euro at all? I am wondering if it is worth the trouble to order the Czech currency (and possibly the Hungarian) before I go?
czech and hungarian currency
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 2 Reims for a day
- 3 Munich with a car?
- 4 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 5 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 6 Abruzzo for 5 days
- 7 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 8 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 9 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 10 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 11 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 12 poland to switzerland
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 15 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 16 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 17 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 18 Day trip on the Rhine
- 19 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 20 Toulouse and beyond -
- 21 One week in Venice - trips
- 22 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 23 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 24 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 25 UK for 12 days !