I am starting in Prague (3 nights, 2.5 days). Then on a Danube riverboat going through Germany and Austria. Of course I will have euros with me, but am worried whether I will need the Czech currency. I end with a full day in Budapest, and will have to pay for cab fare to the airport the last morning. Can I get by with a credit card in Prague and Budapest, and do they accept the euro at all? I am wondering if it is worth the trouble to order the Czech currency (and possibly the Hungarian) before I go?
czech and hungarian currency
- 1 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 2 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 3 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 4 January 29 - March 27, 2014
- 5 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 6 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 7 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 8 Ovington Square Flat
- 9 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 10 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 11 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 12 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 13 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 14 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 15 jungfraujoch mid june
- 16 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 17 Hotels in Sorrento
- 18 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 19 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 20 Germany with 6 month old.
- 21 Day trip to Capri
- 22 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 23 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 24 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 25 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?