I am starting in Prague (3 nights, 2.5 days). Then on a Danube riverboat going through Germany and Austria. Of course I will have euros with me, but am worried whether I will need the Czech currency. I end with a full day in Budapest, and will have to pay for cab fare to the airport the last morning. Can I get by with a credit card in Prague and Budapest, and do they accept the euro at all? I am wondering if it is worth the trouble to order the Czech currency (and possibly the Hungarian) before I go?
czech and hungarian currency
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 2 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 3 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 4 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 5 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 6 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 9 London and Where Else in late December?
- 10 Matisse at Tate
- 11 Ireland Southwest
- 12 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 13 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 14 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 15 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 16 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 17 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 18 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 19 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 20 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 21 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 22 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton