My cousins and I have decided to go to Budapest and Prague for our trip. We'l be landing in the Budapest Airport around 1PM and plan on catching the 745PM flight to Prague immediately. We'll stay in Prague a few days, then fly back to Budapest and stay a few days there.
1. Any experience with Czech Air?
2. Do I catch this flight from the same airport as where I land? I land in Ferihegy.
3. Since there is a 6 hour layover until my flight to Prague, I don't foresee any problems.....should I? I should have more than enough time to clear immigration, get my bags, navigate the airport to find my Czech Air flight, right?
4. Does anyone have a better idea? We toyed with the idea of a train ride, but even if we would be able to leave earlier (3pm, which is a little close to our arrival), the train ride is 7 hours long, so we end up arriving at the same time.
Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 2 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 3 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 4 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 5 Copenhagen/Hamburg Trip Report September 2017
- 6 Rome or Venice first
- 7 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 10 celticmoon, a quick question
- 11 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 12 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 13 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 14 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 15 B&B in Ireland
- 16 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 17 Europe First Timers
- 18 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 19 Trains in Italy
- 20 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 21 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 22 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 23 Greek Village
- 24 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece