My cousins and I have decided to go to Budapest and Prague for our trip. We'l be landing in the Budapest Airport around 1PM and plan on catching the 745PM flight to Prague immediately. We'll stay in Prague a few days, then fly back to Budapest and stay a few days there.
1. Any experience with Czech Air?
2. Do I catch this flight from the same airport as where I land? I land in Ferihegy.
3. Since there is a 6 hour layover until my flight to Prague, I don't foresee any problems.....should I? I should have more than enough time to clear immigration, get my bags, navigate the airport to find my Czech Air flight, right?
4. Does anyone have a better idea? We toyed with the idea of a train ride, but even if we would be able to leave earlier (3pm, which is a little close to our arrival), the train ride is 7 hours long, so we end up arriving at the same time.
Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with out two middle days in Puglia
- 2 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 3 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 4 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 5 Croatia
- 6 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 7 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 8 Croatia trip Planning
- 9 If you had to choose one......
- 10 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 11 Scotland better in July or Aug/Sept?
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 14 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 15 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 16 Driving in Italy?
- 17 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 18 Tour groups
- 19 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 20 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 21 Ireland in April
- 22 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 25 So much to do, so little time!