My cousins and I have decided to go to Budapest and Prague for our trip. We'l be landing in the Budapest Airport around 1PM and plan on catching the 745PM flight to Prague immediately. We'll stay in Prague a few days, then fly back to Budapest and stay a few days there.
1. Any experience with Czech Air?
2. Do I catch this flight from the same airport as where I land? I land in Ferihegy.
3. Since there is a 6 hour layover until my flight to Prague, I don't foresee any problems.....should I? I should have more than enough time to clear immigration, get my bags, navigate the airport to find my Czech Air flight, right?
4. Does anyone have a better idea? We toyed with the idea of a train ride, but even if we would be able to leave earlier (3pm, which is a little close to our arrival), the train ride is 7 hours long, so we end up arriving at the same time.
Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 2 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 3 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 4 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 5 Undisclsoed location
- 6 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 7 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 8 Ronda Wine/biking
- 9 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 10 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 11 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 12 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 13 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 14 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 15 Italy bus or train
- 16 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 17 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 18 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 19 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 20 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 21 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 22 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 23 Praiano
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas