My cousins and I have decided to go to Budapest and Prague for our trip. We'l be landing in the Budapest Airport around 1PM and plan on catching the 745PM flight to Prague immediately. We'll stay in Prague a few days, then fly back to Budapest and stay a few days there.
1. Any experience with Czech Air?
2. Do I catch this flight from the same airport as where I land? I land in Ferihegy.
3. Since there is a 6 hour layover until my flight to Prague, I don't foresee any problems.....should I? I should have more than enough time to clear immigration, get my bags, navigate the airport to find my Czech Air flight, right?
4. Does anyone have a better idea? We toyed with the idea of a train ride, but even if we would be able to leave earlier (3pm, which is a little close to our arrival), the train ride is 7 hours long, so we end up arriving at the same time.
Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 2 Best method to travel from Antalya to Cappadocia?
- 3 Another tipping question: concierges
- 4 We're here!
- 5 6-7 Days in France
- 6 International Flight Question
- 7 5 Days in Switzerland
- 8 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 9 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 10 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 11 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 12 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 13 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 14 Island Hopping in the Cyclades
- 15 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 16 Bremerhaven and environs
- 17 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 18 Trip Report Part 2 - Paris, France May 2016
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 21 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 22 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 23 Overnight trip from Barcelona
- 24 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 25 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help