My cousins and I have decided to go to Budapest and Prague for our trip. We'l be landing in the Budapest Airport around 1PM and plan on catching the 745PM flight to Prague immediately. We'll stay in Prague a few days, then fly back to Budapest and stay a few days there.
1. Any experience with Czech Air?
2. Do I catch this flight from the same airport as where I land? I land in Ferihegy.
3. Since there is a 6 hour layover until my flight to Prague, I don't foresee any problems.....should I? I should have more than enough time to clear immigration, get my bags, navigate the airport to find my Czech Air flight, right?
4. Does anyone have a better idea? We toyed with the idea of a train ride, but even if we would be able to leave earlier (3pm, which is a little close to our arrival), the train ride is 7 hours long, so we end up arriving at the same time.
Any comments and suggestions are appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bernese Oberland
- 2 Itinerary Advice - Dublin to Shannon
- 3 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 4 London 6 day itinerary
- 5 June Honeymoon in Greek Islands
- 6 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 7 Threat Level in UK
- 8 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 9 ATM
- 10 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 11 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 12 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 13 Living in Paris......for a week
- 14 ATM help
- 15 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 16 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 17 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 18 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 19 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 20 Iceland trip report!
- 21 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Athens tour guide advice
- 24 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 25 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria