My sister,her family,our niece and I are planning to go to Cyprus next May for a holiday. Could anyone tell me which area is the best to go to with children? (They will be 6 and 9). Where are the best beaches? We are thinking of renting a self catering villa - hopefully with a private pool too. Does anyone know of a good company that we can rent one from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 2 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 3 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 4 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 5 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 6 Andalucia Spain
- 7 Amsterdam and...?
- 8 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 9 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 10 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 11 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 12 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Driving in Italy
- 15 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 16 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 17 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 18 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 20 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 21 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017
- 22 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 23 Paris to Bordeaux
- 24 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 25 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon