Anyone have advice? We'd be with two younger boys. I'm beginning to think Crete is too big. Is Cyprus like the Greek Islands? What stands out about it? Thanks!
Cyprus or Crete or Cyclades?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 2 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 3 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 4 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 5 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 6 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 7 Tipping in the UK
- 8 Central Europe itinerary
- 9 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 10 floods in Andalucia
- 11 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 12 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 13 Walking through Hyde park with luggage on a Sat morning?
- 14 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 15 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 16 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 17 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 18 Arriving in Prague
- 19 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 20 4 Months in Europe
- 21 2 Days in Rome
- 22 Using Debit Cards for Purchases
- 23 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 24 My trip to Paris and Normandy June 2014
- 25 2 weeks in Spain