Friends are proposing to go to Cyprus. We have heard that it is very touristy and is run over by Russian mafia & British tourism.Since we would be traveling from the west coast of the US is it worth the expense? Would you really choose Cyprus over other destinations? We are not really interested in bars, the night scene and crowded beaches.
Cyprus: is it worth the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 2 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 3 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 4 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 5 Italy
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 8 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 9 UK for 12 days !
- 10 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 11 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 12 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 13 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 14 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 15 Italy and Croatia 28 days
- 16 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 17 Vienne or Lyon and then onward to Nice
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 20 TGV from Charles de Gaulle airport to Avignon
- 21 best beaches on the costa del sol
- 22 Travel with Teens
- 23 Vatican - Wednesday General Audience
- 24 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 25 Snowboarding in Poland