Friends are proposing to go to Cyprus. We have heard that it is very touristy and is run over by Russian mafia & British tourism.Since we would be traveling from the west coast of the US is it worth the expense? Would you really choose Cyprus over other destinations? We are not really interested in bars, the night scene and crowded beaches.
Cyprus: is it worth the trip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day Trips From Stockton-on-Tees
- 2 Budapest hotels - Ibis Heroes or Ibis Budapest City
- 3 London sites - skipping the queue?
- 4 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 7 Edinburgh - outings?
- 8 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 9 London Day Trips - Soooo many options
- 10 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 11 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 12 Madrid airport at night - how to pass the time
- 13 What to wear
- 14 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 15 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 16 London Pass - Available through AAA?
- 17 Disneyland Paris transportation
- 18 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 21 Irish Inns and B&B Reservations
- 22 Istanbul Itinerary
- 23 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 24 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 25 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY