My wife and I are traveling to Cyprus (Larnaca) in early April, 2012 and want to experience the Greek Orthodox Celebration of Easter - preferably in a small village or town. We have identified Kalavassos, Tochni, and possibly Kathikas as possible locations to stay. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Cyprus - Easter Visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 4-6 weeks
- 2 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 3 France, Italy and Greec
- 4 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 5 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 6 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 7 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 8 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 9 Venice Banning Fodors
- 10 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 13 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 14 Eiffel tower tickets
- 15 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 16 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 17 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 18 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 19 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 20 Rome---August and September
- 21 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 22 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 23 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015