My wife and I are traveling to Cyprus (Larnaca) in early April, 2012 and want to experience the Greek Orthodox Celebration of Easter - preferably in a small village or town. We have identified Kalavassos, Tochni, and possibly Kathikas as possible locations to stay. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Cyprus - Easter Visit
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation in Barcelona
- 2 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 5 Europe in 21 days
- 6 collioure to cadaques with Inntravel: advice for flight and travel before
- 7 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 8 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 9 Six months in France -- how to do it?
- 10 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 13 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 14 5am arrival in Dublin
- 15 What are the best places to see in England
- 16 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 17 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 18 destination wedding
- 19 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 20 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 21 10 Hours in Brussels
- 22 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 23 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 24 Italy
- 25 Accomodation for Eurovision 2014