we are heading to cyprus in oct and want to hire a car. a lot of the hire companies say that we cant take the car to the north of the island. Are there any car companies that people have used that allow this and arent too expensive??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 Transportation in Bologna
- 3 Madrid Airport
- 4 Edinburgh in March
- 5 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 6 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 7 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 8 Ireland ToDo
- 9 Parking in Italy
- 10 Ireland in November
- 11 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 12 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 13 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 14 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 15 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 16 Slovania & Croatia
- 17 apartments florence
- 18 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 19 I'm back.....
- 20 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 21 munich - day trips
- 22 honeymoon in november
- 23 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 24 Paris gtg in October?
- 25 Very last minute Swiss train help!