we are heading to cyprus in oct and want to hire a car. a lot of the hire companies say that we cant take the car to the north of the island. Are there any car companies that people have used that allow this and arent too expensive??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental/return near London
- 2 France: Montpellier, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Loire, Paris
- 3 Anyone been to the Goodwood Festival of Speed?
- 4 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 5 Paris New Years Eve and New Years Day
- 6 Edgard bus website English version?
- 7 Are you looking for most affordable tour packages?
- 8 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 9 The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 10 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.
- 11 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 14 Camino Redux
- 15 St. Wolfgang/Hallstatt/Berchtesgaden from Salzburg
- 16 Rungis market Paris
- 17 Black Cab Tour in Belfast
- 18 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 19 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 20 Non-alcoholic drinks to try in Andalusia
- 21 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 22 Scotland/UK itinerary
- 23 MiFi in Italy
- 24 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 25 Long Layover at the Heathrow Airport London