My wife and I want to go to Cyprus in October, but are worried that there are areas that are too Anglicised ie pubs and english food - we want to taste more local cuisine. Which areas would be the best for us?
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 2 What are the Hidden Attractions in paris
- 3 best way to travel from Budapest airport
- 4 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 5 London Paris
- 6 Chateau Lynch-Bages near Bordeaux
- 7 24 hrs in Istanbul
- 8 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 9 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 10 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 11 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 12 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 13 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 14 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 15 Day trips by train from Milan
- 16 London dining service charge
- 17 Advance Booking for Spain
- 18 Italy Itinerary: Rome and Amalfi
- 19 Itinerary advice for 9 days in London for female solo traveller
- 20 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 21 Norwegian air
- 22 3 Wake-up calls
- 23 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 24 Scotland Question
- 25 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux