My wife and I want to go to Cyprus in October, but are worried that there are areas that are too Anglicised ie pubs and english food - we want to taste more local cuisine. Which areas would be the best for us?
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노사이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 2 카지노싸이트 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 3 생방송카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 4 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 5 아시안카지노 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 6 태양성바카라 ⋋❂【→ SO224。COM ←】❂⋌슈퍼바카라
- 7 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 8 Versailles
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 13 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 14 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)
- 15 Please help allocate time in Lofoten and Bergen area
- 16 Dolomites for 6 nights
- 17 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 18 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 19 Meteora for older folk
- 20 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 21 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 22 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 23 Athens
- 24 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 25 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad