My wife and I want to go to Cyprus in October, but are worried that there are areas that are too Anglicised ie pubs and english food - we want to taste more local cuisine. Which areas would be the best for us?
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ITALY – ON AND OFF THE BEATEN PATH: Venice & Northern Italy
- 2 Flights to Crete from NE coast of USA
- 3 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 4 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 5 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 6 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 7 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 8 4 nights Prague..then where? Need help
- 9 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 10 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 11 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 12 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 13 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 14 Paris - Top Foodie Eats? Staying near Le Marais
- 15 Trad Music and Hops--Our Week in Dublin
- 16 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 17 Ireland for work. Add on a week-Scotland? Netherlands?
- 18 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 19 17 year old need a birth certificate to travel?
- 20 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 21 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 22 Maximizing Norway time
- 23 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 24 Lisbon Hotel choice
- 25 Sicily in 3 Weeks