My wife and I want to go to Cyprus in October, but are worried that there are areas that are too Anglicised ie pubs and english food - we want to taste more local cuisine. Which areas would be the best for us?
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/androbeast/
- 2 To Aeolians or Not? Please Critique our Sicily Itinerary for May/June
- 3 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 4 Does Zurich have a hop on hop off bus system
- 5 Ireland Itinerary- biting off more than we can chew?
- 6 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 7 London lodging 3 adults 3 kids (7,11,13)
- 8 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 9 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 10 Something to do with my mother-in-law in Madrid
- 11 Hilton CPH no loner
- 12 Swiss registered car in Liechtenstein
- 13 travel around Spain
- 14 Scotland Trip Report
- 15 French Wedding
- 16 Best way to walk up Gianicolo hill Rome
- 17 Charming villages in Austria for hiking trip in mid-June 2016?
- 18 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 19 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 20 Spain: general question about Mondays and museums
- 21 Skip the line tours of the Alhambra, Granada.
- 22 Clocks forward one hour tonight
- 23 Cornwall UK
- 24 Give advice on Austria trip in the fall.....
- 25 Photo tours Zurich Lucern areas