My wife and I want to go to Cyprus in October, but are worried that there are areas that are too Anglicised ie pubs and english food - we want to taste more local cuisine. Which areas would be the best for us?
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Want to Meet the Locals? Try Camping
- 2 Advice? 2 weeks in Sicily with our 4-year-old
- 3 What type of visa is right for me?
- 4 Paris---baguette question???
- 5 Chip and Sign credit cards usage in europe
- 6 Olive farm visit in Tuscany - olive harvest, oil pressing
- 7 Where in Tuscany to base ourselves for a week?
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 Need Paris Flight Advice
- 10 Berlin
- 11 Glassblowing in Prague
- 12 Revised post- cruise itinerary
- 13 Help me decide where to go xmas week
- 14 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 15 Mallorca: Off the tourist trail
- 16 a loss about Paris
- 17 From Barcelona to Valencia… and the not-quite-beaten path in between
- 18 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 19 Want to meet the locals? Try the bars.
- 20 Spain Andalusia Itinerary Advice
- 21 1 way ticket
- 22 Madrid - time to allow for train
- 23 Want to meet the locals? Try libraries
- 24 Want to meet the locals? Some new ideas
- 25 road trip from Dover to see the English countryside and castes