My wife and I want to go to Cyprus in October, but are worried that there are areas that are too Anglicised ie pubs and english food - we want to taste more local cuisine. Which areas would be the best for us?
Thanks in advance for your help
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Amalfi Coast (driving/Public Transit questions)
- 2 Please critique my itinerary
- 3 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 6 Path of the gods.
- 7 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 8 Santorini
- 9 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 10 Cordoba or Granada?
- 11 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 12 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 13 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 14 Rome for a week
- 15 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 16 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 17 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 18 Ireland with teen daughter
- 19 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 20 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 21 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 22 First time in Greece
- 23 toarmina or cefalu
- 24 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 25 Europe Trip 22 year olds