I've tried the Africa/Middle East category with no responses. I'm in Seattle. I've got a little over two weeks vacation in April of which one week I'm spending with friends in Cyprus. I'm looking for advice on the best cities to fly into Cyprus from, or once I'm in Cyprus, cities to stop in on the way home. For example, is it best to come in through London for a week then move on or go straight to Cyprus then hit Istanbul on the way home ? I'm totally open. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 2 Chip but no PIN
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 6 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 7 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 10 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 11 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 12 Unique Venice Activity
- 13 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 14 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Excursions from Dubrovnik--wine/olive oil tasting, sailing/boat tours
- 17 car rental advice in Portugal
- 18 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 21 Small group for Colosseum
- 22 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 23 Lofoten ferry
- 24 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 25 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?