I've tried the Africa/Middle East category with no responses. I'm in Seattle. I've got a little over two weeks vacation in April of which one week I'm spending with friends in Cyprus. I'm looking for advice on the best cities to fly into Cyprus from, or once I'm in Cyprus, cities to stop in on the way home. For example, is it best to come in through London for a week then move on or go straight to Cyprus then hit Istanbul on the way home ? I'm totally open. Thanks.
- 1 What size luggage?
- 2 Planning a honeymoon in Spain - most romantic areas??
- 3 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 4 Travel in Spain
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 7 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 8 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 9 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 10 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 11 Don't slight Bruges
- 12 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 13 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 14 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 15 Daytrip from Waterford to Kilkenny
- 16 Seems to me this forum is a lot less active than in years past....
- 17 Desperate! photo SD card says "not Formatted" is all lost!?
- 18 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 19 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 20 jungfraujoch mid june
- 21 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 22 Please help with 4 day itinerary!!
- 23 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 24 please HELP--so confused!!
- 25 Where can we go from Genoa for three days