I've read in several posted messages that there are 2-3 day cruises available from Cyprus to Egypt (and Israel). I will be in Cyprus for business in June, and can tack on a few days at the end of the trip for a side-trip to Egypt. Does anyone know about how to arrange one of these cruises--what city,names of travel agents there, costs, schedules? The several posted messages describe waiting until one is in Cyprus to book the cruises.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 2 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 3 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 4 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 5 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 6 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 7 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 8 Sicily in a winter
- 9 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 10 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 11 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 12 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 13 Guidebook for Iceland
- 14 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 15 Eastern Europe
- 16 Taormina Sicily
- 17 Scuol, Switzerland
- 18 All Set To Go!!
- 19 Istanbul Bosphorus Tour
- 20 For those interested in visiting WW I sites in France
- 21 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 visa question
- 24 caroline_venezia
- 25 A Sardinia trip report