I've read in several posted messages that there are 2-3 day cruises available from Cyprus to Egypt (and Israel). I will be in Cyprus for business in June, and can tack on a few days at the end of the trip for a side-trip to Egypt. Does anyone know about how to arrange one of these cruises--what city,names of travel agents there, costs, schedules? The several posted messages describe waiting until one is in Cyprus to book the cruises.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 4 What to wear
- 5 London neighborhood suggestions
- 6 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 9 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 10 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 11 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 12 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 13 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 14 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 15 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 16 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 17 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 18 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 19 german rail ticket question
- 20 Tipping in Greece
- 21 Fashion for larger man?
- 22 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 23 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 24 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 25 Small group for Colosseum