My boyfriend and I are heading off to Tuscany in 2 week’s time for a 10 day trip. We plan to meander from Florence to Siena then a little further. Our only commitment is that we need to get back to Pisa 10 days later.
We are keen for any suggestions regarding places to visit, recommended rides and places to stay - we are hoping to tent most of the time, preferably staying on farmers land (after we've gain permission of course).
Any route suggestions would be great.
We are both fit and up for some gruelling climbs and fast descents.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 2 Towns around Lucca
- 3 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 4 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 5 PARIS
- 6 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 7 First Solo Adventure
- 8 Travelling alone to Turkey @18
- 9 transportation from Prague to Cesky Krumlov
- 10 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 11 UK 5 weeks How Far Can We Go!
- 12 Airline to Rome
- 13 Too Little Time in Ireland--Advice?
- 14 Duoro Valley - Train from Regua to Pocinho
- 15 Dordogne and Marseille: into the cave and out to the sea
- 16 Hotels in Copenhagen
- 17 Family Transportation from Heathrow- justairports or Express?
- 18 Georgia in 4 days
- 19 Amalfi itinerary help needed
- 20 Trains in Italy
- 21 Dublin Luggage storage
- 22 Italy with baby - where to go?
- 23 Croatia short sail trip
- 24 The Alhambra Private Tour Guide
- 25 Swimming in Camogli, Santa Margherita Ligure, Italy