Hi folks. I am visiting a friend this May to Mainz. One of the things I would love to do is explore the Mosel River Valley by bike. Through my research on this site and elsewhere, I am aware that there is much to see and many different places to explore. If anyone has done bike riding along the Mosel, what routes were nice? How many days did you spend riding along it? Can you bring your bikes on and off the ferrys? Thanks
Cycling the Mosel River Valley
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 2 Our October trip to Andalucia!
- 3 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 4 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 5 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 6 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 7 Three ferries to Mull
- 8 DIRECT trains from Rome FCO Airport to Venice start 12/14/2014
- 9 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 10 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 11 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 12 Chamonix to Paris by Train
- 13 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 16 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 17 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Classical Musicians/Composers Home Towns?
- 18 French Basque region
- 19 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 20 Italy + Greece in 14 days
- 21 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 22 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 23 Bavaria: Santa Claus and Evil Twin Krampus!
- 24 Story of the German Christmas star
- 25 Airport ATMs