Hi folks. I am visiting a friend this May to Mainz. One of the things I would love to do is explore the Mosel River Valley by bike. Through my research on this site and elsewhere, I am aware that there is much to see and many different places to explore. If anyone has done bike riding along the Mosel, what routes were nice? How many days did you spend riding along it? Can you bring your bikes on and off the ferrys? Thanks
Cycling the Mosel River Valley
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 3 TGV and Provence questions
- 4 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 5 Chambermaid tipping
- 6 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 7 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 10 Italian Lakes gardens
- 11 Greek islands from Turkey
- 12 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 13 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 14 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 15 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 16 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 17 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 18 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Madrid to Sevilla
- 22 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 23 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"