My friend and I are wanting to do a couple of days cycling in rural France "on our way" from Paris to Spain, 24/25/26 June 2013.
We are not experienced cyclists, more along the lines of cruising through pretty scenery, stopping at vineyards etc for 2 or 3 days.
We don't have a vehicle or bikes so would have to take trains, planes etc.
From the research I have been doing, Provence sounds amazing. Could anyone help with the best way for us to proceed, good places to rent bikes, nice place to stay and whether we should base and cycle out for 2 day trips or move and arrange for our packs to be sent on for us.
I would also really appreciate advice on the best and least expensive way to move on to Spain?
Thanks, looking forward to your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 한게임맞고 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 체리게임 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 4 체리바둑이 c p s 33 . c o m
- 5 8 in Rome or Rome + Amalfi in June
- 6 Safety in Rome
- 7 Seeking reasonable itinerary
- 8 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 9 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 10 Europe First Timers
- 11 Greek Village
- 12 Crete Holiday
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 One free day in Barcelona
- 15 Apartment Montreux area
- 16 Uber vs. TfL
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 19 Trip Report: Amsterdam and Antwerp, May-June 2014
- 20 base in brussels
- 21 Rome or Venice first
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 Eloping in London, honeymooning in Paris!
- 24 Berlin
- 25 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona