My friend and I are wanting to do a couple of days cycling in rural France "on our way" from Paris to Spain, 24/25/26 June 2013.
We are not experienced cyclists, more along the lines of cruising through pretty scenery, stopping at vineyards etc for 2 or 3 days.
We don't have a vehicle or bikes so would have to take trains, planes etc.
From the research I have been doing, Provence sounds amazing. Could anyone help with the best way for us to proceed, good places to rent bikes, nice place to stay and whether we should base and cycle out for 2 day trips or move and arrange for our packs to be sent on for us.
I would also really appreciate advice on the best and least expensive way to move on to Spain?
Thanks, looking forward to your thoughts!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We're here!
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 4 Old European currency
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 7 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Europe itinerary questions
- 11 Amsterdam hotels
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 16 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 17 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 18 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 19 Brugge hotel help
- 20 Denmark or Sweden?
- 21 Five night Ireland Trip
- 22 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 London Hotels
- 25 10 days in Paris and......