We go to visit Connemara in October and planning to hire a bike and cycle some of the small roads.
I heard there was a cycle path to Clifden , is this path off road and how long is it?
Connemara looks great in http://www.connemaranationalpark.ie
and in the moving postcards http://www.movingpostcards.tv/connemara/
I love the nature and peacefulness of Ireland.
Can I hire a bike in Clifden or should I get one in Galway
Apart from Clifden are there any other cycle paths, 50km a day is about our limit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 2 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 3 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 4 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 5 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 6 Whathello Paris
- 7 Multiplug, Surge Protector needed?
- 8 sylvenstein road in Bavaria
- 9 Athens Help
- 10 Crete Holiday
- 11 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 12 Travel in Europe
- 13 Rome to Venice
- 14 Bordeaux to Nice
- 15 One free day in Barcelona
- 16 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 17 November in Rome
- 18 Rouen or Rennes to pick up Rental Car
- 19 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 20 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 21 Trains in Italy
- 22 Suggestions for driving Cadiz to Zaragosa
- 23 Sicily help
- 24 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 25 Christmas markets