We go to visit Connemara in October and planning to hire a bike and cycle some of the small roads.
I heard there was a cycle path to Clifden , is this path off road and how long is it?
Connemara looks great in http://www.connemaranationalpark.ie
and in the moving postcards http://www.movingpostcards.tv/connemara/
I love the nature and peacefulness of Ireland.
Can I hire a bike in Clifden or should I get one in Galway
Apart from Clifden are there any other cycle paths, 50km a day is about our limit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cordoba, Granada, Seville loop
- 2 SNCF - low price for summer
- 3 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 4 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 5 Getting from Ravello to Venice
- 6 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 7 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 8 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 9 Can't get in to Cordoba....
- 10 Parking in Girona
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 1 week in andalusia in early June - suggestions please
- 13 Please help with planning Italian honeymoon
- 14 Bordeaux, la Rochelle, Toulouse & Garonne-by bike, self-drive boat & car
- 15 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 16 A walk through Greenwich and Blackheath March 2017
- 17 Alhambra ticket confusions
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 20 Cinqueterre
- 21 Transportation Question Italy
- 22 Short Trip to Paris
- 23 17 days in England
- 24 Fave National Parks in Spain? also: Barcelona or Madrid?
- 25 Italy Trip Report