We go to visit Connemara in October and planning to hire a bike and cycle some of the small roads.
I heard there was a cycle path to Clifden , is this path off road and how long is it?
Connemara looks great in http://www.connemaranationalpark.ie
and in the moving postcards http://www.movingpostcards.tv/connemara/
I love the nature and peacefulness of Ireland.
Can I hire a bike in Clifden or should I get one in Galway
Apart from Clifden are there any other cycle paths, 50km a day is about our limit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 라이브토토＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노추천▩안전공원
- 2 온라인바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ぴ아시안바카라
- 3 동남아바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노ス온라인카지노
- 4 실전바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노추천ネ온라인카지노추천
- 5 삼성바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■온라인카지노주소ゅ온라인카지노주소
- 6 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 7 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 8 Murren to Prague
- 9 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 10 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 11 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 12 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 13 Sintra
- 14 Venice Bell Tower
- 15 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 16 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 17 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 18 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 19 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 20 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 21 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 22 Kayaking in Avignon
- 23 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 24 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 25 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge