We go to visit Connemara in October and planning to hire a bike and cycle some of the small roads.
I heard there was a cycle path to Clifden , is this path off road and how long is it?
Connemara looks great in http://www.connemaranationalpark.ie
and in the moving postcards http://www.movingpostcards.tv/connemara/
I love the nature and peacefulness of Ireland.
Can I hire a bike in Clifden or should I get one in Galway
Apart from Clifden are there any other cycle paths, 50km a day is about our limit.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 WWI sites
- 5 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 Lake Como,Italy
- 17 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!