Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Cycling Durnstein/Krems - Vienna, Austria
- 1 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 2 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 5 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 first european holiday itinery
- 8 7 days in Andalucia
- 9 London for Christmas
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 12 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 17 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 20 A full week in The Netherlands
- 21 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 22 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 23 Apartments in Rome
- 24 Prague - must see
- 25 Hungary and Czech Republic