Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 2 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 3 Luggage on trains/security?
- 4 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 5 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 6 Lost speeding fine notice
- 7 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 8 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 9 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 10 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 11 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 12 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 13 Day trips by train from Milan
- 14 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 15 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 16 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 17 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 18 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!
- 19 London dining service charge
- 20 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 21 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 22 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 23 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 24 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 25 24 hrs in Istanbul