Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 2 Netflix and Hulu
- 3 San Sebastián house rental with kids
- 4 City Pass v. 2 for 1
- 5 Find Ibis CDG/Take the Péripherique?
- 6 Norway and Copenhagen - 13 days
- 7 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 8 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 9 Porto - History, Culinary, Art and Wine Travel Report
- 10 Record breaking rain in Paris
- 11 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 12 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 13 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 Trying to decide on a Colmar hotel for 4 nights
- 16 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 17 Corsica, Sicily or Cinque Terre for summer trip?
- 18 Portugal itinerary without a car - suggestions appreciated!
- 19 5 days in switzerland
- 20 Burgos vs Leon, Avila vs Segovia
- 21 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 22 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 23 Does my Switzerland Itinerray makes sense
- 24 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 25 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London