Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two days to travel from bolzano to assisi
- 2 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 3 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 4 Edinbrugh
- 5 Lunch in Lake Garda
- 6 Bus from Potsdam to Dresden
- 7 Swimming to Paris
- 8 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 9 15 days in Croatia - Advise Needed
- 10 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 11 Scotland itinerary help
- 12 Looking for an apartment to rent. Better than hotel?
- 13 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 14 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 15 Istria in two days
- 16 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 17 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 20 Hiking in Switzerland
- 21 Need advice on the place to visit in Prague
- 22 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 23 Notes on our Edinburgh trip (end of May 2017)
- 24 Belfast leading up to July 12
- 25 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?