Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Cycling Durnstein/Krems - Vienna, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 2 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 3 Madrid and London
- 4 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 5 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 6 Stay away from EF Tours
- 7 Getting cash in Spain
- 8 Will Italy be busier the week of Labour day-May 01st 2015?
- 9 Base for 6 nights between Fussen and Garmisch Partenkirchen?
- 10 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 11 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 12 Spain Portugal 2015 schedule
- 13 How long in Venice?
- 14 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 15 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 16 Help w/ rental car arrangements-Pickup in Lisbon, Portugal-Drop in Seville?
- 17 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 18 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 19 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 20 10 days in England
- 21 Sicily 4-6 weeks
- 22 Italy things to do?
- 23 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 24 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 25 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?