Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vet my itinerary
- 2 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 3 Italy - best two central locations
- 4 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 5 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 6 10 days in Germany
- 7 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 8 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 9 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 10 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 11 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 12 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 13 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 16 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 17 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 18 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 19 Another Book List for Italy
- 20 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 21 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 22 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 23 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 24 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 25 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!