Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help
- 2 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 5 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 6 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 7 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 8 Austria
- 9 Norway Itinerary
- 10 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 11 Train Help
- 12 Dolomites October 14-18
- 13 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 14 Charles Degaulle question
- 15 Trains France/Switzerland
- 16 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 17 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 18 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 19 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 20 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 21 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 22 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 23 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 24 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 25 Renting a car in Florence