Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 2 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 barcelona neighborhood
- 5 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 6 Trip to Hungary, Croatia, Prague May 2018
- 7 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 8 First trip to Greece (last minute!)
- 9 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 10 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 11 Europe itinerary help!
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 14 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 15 Les Invalides Night Show
- 16 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 17 What are your favorite restaurants in Prague? (+itinerary critique)
- 18 Best Greek Island
- 19 Which Day?
- 20 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 21 Advice for Honeymoon in Iceland (5 days)
- 22 Corsica and Sardinia
- 23 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 24 Regarding Residence Permit
- 25 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION