Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Places of interest
- 2 getting to CDG
- 3 Croatia transportation question.
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Ireland hotel questions
- 6 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 7 vienna
- 8 Questions about Polish sights
- 9 Croatia Ferry Help
- 10 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 11 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 12 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 13 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 14 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 15 Ireland travel passport question
- 16 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Southern Germany - a base for travel
- 19 Switzerland in November?
- 20 We were NOT going to Europe this year --- but
- 21 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 22 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 23 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 24 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 25 Barcelona cooking classes