Ther e are tons of posts on this topic but I am not able to piece together a clear answer:
Can i take a train from Vienna to Melk, see the Melk Abbey, and then take a boat ride along the Danube river from the Melk dock to Durnstein, have lunch here and rent a cycle to Krems and back to Durnstein and then....how do I get back to Vienna?
Do I train from Vienna to Melk, see abbey, take boat to Krems, have lunch, and rent a cycle to Durnstein and back to Krems, return cycle and train back to Vienna?
If anyone has done some cycling in these areas please help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM
- 2 ATTACH: Tec*h SUPP0RT VERIZON Mail CONTACT 1:800:540:6830 VERIZON MAIL
- 3 Croatia Intinerary August 2017
- 4 Spain Itinerary
- 5 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 6 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 7 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 8 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 9 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 10 Train from Paris to Reims for day trip
- 11 Scotland at Christmas itinerary
- 12 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 15 First visit to London
- 16 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 17 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 18 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 19 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?
- 20 Help me make this possible!
- 21 Where to pick up rental car in Venice
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #185
- 25 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches