My husband and I are planning a slightly impromptu 3 days in Norway in November, flying to Oslo from Paris. We'd like to stay somewhere not all new and shiny (such as downtown Oslo), but somewhere more scenic and traditionally norwegian (my husband's family is entirely norwegian, but we've never been). Fjords, sweaters, and trolls galore, you know
If you can recommend somewhere to stay in Oslo, or easily accessible from Oslo, that would be great. Planning this trip pretty quickly and would like to book airbnb or cheap hotels sometime today.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Umbria / Le Marche
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 4 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 5 Theater in London
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Food in Positano
- 9 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 12 스위피 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 13 Katyn massacres
- 14 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 15 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 16 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 17 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 18 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 19 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 20 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 21 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 22 Ireland hotel questions
- 23 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 24 Italy
- 25 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe