My husband and I are planning a slightly impromptu 3 days in Norway in November, flying to Oslo from Paris. We'd like to stay somewhere not all new and shiny (such as downtown Oslo), but somewhere more scenic and traditionally norwegian (my husband's family is entirely norwegian, but we've never been). Fjords, sweaters, and trolls galore, you know
If you can recommend somewhere to stay in Oslo, or easily accessible from Oslo, that would be great. Planning this trip pretty quickly and would like to book airbnb or cheap hotels sometime today.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑tv ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 3 현금바둑이 ※연결 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 4 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 5 Barcelona
- 6 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 7 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 8 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 9 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 10 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 13 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 16 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 17 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 18 First time in London
- 19 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 20 Greek fuel cost
- 21 VRBO South Kensington
- 22 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 23 Vacation
- 24 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 25 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?