My husband and I are planning a slightly impromptu 3 days in Norway in November, flying to Oslo from Paris. We'd like to stay somewhere not all new and shiny (such as downtown Oslo), but somewhere more scenic and traditionally norwegian (my husband's family is entirely norwegian, but we've never been). Fjords, sweaters, and trolls galore, you know
If you can recommend somewhere to stay in Oslo, or easily accessible from Oslo, that would be great. Planning this trip pretty quickly and would like to book airbnb or cheap hotels sometime today.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 2 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 3 Amsterdam and...?
- 4 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 5 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 6 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 7 US foods not available in the UK
- 8 Andalucia Spain
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 11 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 12 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 13 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 14 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 15 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 16 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 17 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 18 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 19 Driving in Italy
- 20 Central London indoor swimming locations
- 21 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 24 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 25 Day trips from milano and torino december 2017