My son will be traveling in July, 2013.. He is on a United flight from Philadelphia PA, arriving in Lisbon, Portugal at 8:40 am. He has a connecting flight leaving Lisbon at 9:45am to Faro, Portugal. He is a citizen of the US and has a US passport. Does he have to clear Portugal Customs/Immigrations in LISBON or in FARO? If he has to clear in Lisbon, is ONE HOUR enough time?
Customs/Immigration in Lisbon, Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 2 Aalsmeer, Holland Flower Market Is a Changing but...
- 3 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Spain traffic tickets
- 6 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 7 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 8 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 9 Euro Trivia Quiz #10 - Martin Luther in Germany
- 10 Driving from Paris to Munich
- 11 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 12 Museums in Berlin
- 13 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 14 Italy - Transportation from MXP to Rome
- 15 Skiing in France
- 16 Beware of Best and Fast Change
- 17 Looking for help on itinerary for trip to Croatia+
- 18 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Hotel developments Como
- 21 The Newly Reopened Picasso Museum in Paris
- 22 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 23 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 24 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 25 Reputable Tours