I am looking for some feedback of customs for tipping shuttle-van drivers.
How much do you tip when taking a shuttle?
I have booked a shared shuttle service to pick us up at CDG and take us into Paris. On arrival we are 4 people with 4 suit cases. For our departure only 2 of us are leaving together for the CDG, again I booked the shuttle for the airport return for 2 people, 2 suitcases.
The shuttle is pre-paid. The confirmation statement says "Your credit card has been charged already. You do NOT have to pay the driver."
So it seems like they don't expect it .. or do they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 2 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 3 Couscous
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 8 London is it worth it?
- 9 Lisbon
- 10 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 11 Tuscany Itinerary
- 12 driving from London to Lourdes
- 13 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 14 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 15 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 16 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Paris Restaurants esp in Marais
- 19 Places to stop/stay?
- 20 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 21 Visit to Sardinia
- 22 ATM
- 23 Seeking scenic route from Bala, Wales to london
- 24 TIM in FCO - update
- 25 Visa Query
Customs on tipping Shuttle service driver (Airport transport)