I am looking for some feedback of customs for tipping shuttle-van drivers.
How much do you tip when taking a shuttle?
I have booked a shared shuttle service to pick us up at CDG and take us into Paris. On arrival we are 4 people with 4 suit cases. For our departure only 2 of us are leaving together for the CDG, again I booked the shuttle for the airport return for 2 people, 2 suitcases.
The shuttle is pre-paid. The confirmation statement says "Your credit card has been charged already. You do NOT have to pay the driver."
So it seems like they don't expect it .. or do they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 12 days europe
- 2 Italy and Spain 4 weeks - 1st attempt at an itinary
- 3 Oct '16 Tuscany assistance
- 4 RFID Protection
- 5 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 6 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 7 Beaches in Southern France
- 8 Rail pass question
- 9 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 10 Paris to Ramstein
- 11 3 days to spend in europe
- 12 Looking for Tour in Italy
- 13 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 14 3 days with a Swindon base
- 15 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 16 Amalfi Coast lodging
- 17 Amalfi coast
- 18 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 19 If you had four months...
- 20 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 21 italy itinerary
- 22 Ravello to Paestum
- 23 Dordogne day trips by boat - options?
- 24 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 25 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
Customs on tipping Shuttle service driver (Airport transport)