I am looking for some feedback of customs for tipping shuttle-van drivers.
How much do you tip when taking a shuttle?
I have booked a shared shuttle service to pick us up at CDG and take us into Paris. On arrival we are 4 people with 4 suit cases. For our departure only 2 of us are leaving together for the CDG, again I booked the shuttle for the airport return for 2 people, 2 suitcases.
The shuttle is pre-paid. The confirmation statement says "Your credit card has been charged already. You do NOT have to pay the driver."
So it seems like they don't expect it .. or do they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 2 네임드 사다리 픽 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 4 2 days in Lugano area
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 7 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 8 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 9 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 10 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 11 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 12 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 13 Help on ancient history route
- 14 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 15 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 16 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 17 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 18 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Switzerland in October
- 21 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 22 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 23 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 24 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017
- 25 Milan/Venice/Florence in October?
Customs on tipping Shuttle service driver (Airport transport)