I am looking for some feedback of customs for tipping shuttle-van drivers.
How much do you tip when taking a shuttle?
I have booked a shared shuttle service to pick us up at CDG and take us into Paris. On arrival we are 4 people with 4 suit cases. For our departure only 2 of us are leaving together for the CDG, again I booked the shuttle for the airport return for 2 people, 2 suitcases.
The shuttle is pre-paid. The confirmation statement says "Your credit card has been charged already. You do NOT have to pay the driver."
So it seems like they don't expect it .. or do they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 3 Switzerland
- 4 Trip route from Paris to Venice
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 10 nights in Umbria before Rome- advice please
- 7 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 8 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 9 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Revised itinerary for italy
- 12 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 13 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 14 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 15 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 18 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 19 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 20 If you had to choose one......
- 21 Amalfi Coast help
- 22 Paris Metro
- 23 A good book!!
- 24 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 25 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
Customs on tipping Shuttle service driver (Airport transport)