I am looking for some feedback of customs for tipping shuttle-van drivers.
How much do you tip when taking a shuttle?
I have booked a shared shuttle service to pick us up at CDG and take us into Paris. On arrival we are 4 people with 4 suit cases. For our departure only 2 of us are leaving together for the CDG, again I booked the shuttle for the airport return for 2 people, 2 suitcases.
The shuttle is pre-paid. The confirmation statement says "Your credit card has been charged already. You do NOT have to pay the driver."
So it seems like they don't expect it .. or do they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 2 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 3 Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe
- 4 What clothes?
- 5 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 6 Question about Hostels in Europe during the summer
- 7 Car rental in Caen?
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Questions about Italy again
- 10 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 11 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Edinburgh Conference Centre, Riccarton -- nearby hotels?
- 14 Is my itinerary the Best of Northwest Italy?
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 Bavaria in August
- 17 Switzerland in 8 days
- 18 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 19 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 20 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 21 Berlin bans Airbnb apartment letting
- 22 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 23 Parc Clichy-Batignolles - Martin Luther King, Tours?
- 24 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 25 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
Customs on tipping Shuttle service driver (Airport transport)