I am looking for some feedback of customs for tipping shuttle-van drivers.
How much do you tip when taking a shuttle?
I have booked a shared shuttle service to pick us up at CDG and take us into Paris. On arrival we are 4 people with 4 suit cases. For our departure only 2 of us are leaving together for the CDG, again I booked the shuttle for the airport return for 2 people, 2 suitcases.
The shuttle is pre-paid. The confirmation statement says "Your credit card has been charged already. You do NOT have to pay the driver."
So it seems like they don't expect it .. or do they?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 2 How to go from bergen train station to bergen airport?
- 3 First Trip to Europe!
- 4 Scotland Trip
- 5 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 6 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 7 Received Black Friday ads feom Europe
- 8 Paris Under Seige...
- 9 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 10 2 adults & 2 kids in a hotel room in Iceland?
- 11 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris
- 12 Edinburgh apartment choice, please advise
- 13 visa appointment experience
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Which Heathrow Airport Car Service Would You Use?
- 16 A Short Holiday Kiev and Chernobyl
- 17 Malta - 4 days before Cristmas
- 18 4 week trip Turkey
- 19 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 22 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 23 Rue des Rosiers
- 24 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 25 One day cruise stop Catania Sicily Trip Report
Customs on tipping Shuttle service driver (Airport transport)