I am travelling to Seville From India . The flight that I would ideally like to take is a Lufhthansa one which stops in Munich and then in Barcelona . I would have to take another carrier Vueling from Barcelona to Seville . For the Schengen Visa , where would I have to do Immigration ? Ideally how much time interval should be kept between the Lufhthansa flight that lands in Barcelona and the Vueling flight ?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotel in a village along the Rhine?
- 2 Planning a European Trip
- 3 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 4 Aug 2017 - Italy with Boys (12 & 7 yr old)
- 5 Lisbon trip report
- 6 restaurants in Marais district
- 7 Scotland - Highlands in May or June?
- 8 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 9 Any Lisbon or Porto trip reports?
- 10 Best travelling Dordogne to Barcelona?
- 11 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 12 Where to spend a week in Italy
- 13 Ireland trip planning recommendations - March
- 14 Ireland travel passport question
- 15 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 16 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 17 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 Help with timeline. Connecting flights in London Gatwick
- 20 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 21 Norway Itinerary
- 22 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 23 Need help with itinerary & trains
- 24 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 25 Hotels in Kamari or Perissa/Perivolos Beaches - Santorini