I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Customs at Edinburgh or London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 4 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 5 italy
- 6 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 7 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 8 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 9 Monet in Normandy
- 10 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 11 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 12 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 Madrid and London
- 15 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 16 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 17 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 18 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 19 What still confounds you about travel?
- 20 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 21 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Stay near Paris
- 24 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 25 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)