I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 2 http://nutritionless.com/metabo-pure/
- 3 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 4 Christmas - New Year Holiday
- 5 My final Prague itinerary
- 6 weekend from cologne germany
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 9 Last minute trip to Germany and Switzerland
- 10 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 11 3nights in Venice
- 12 multi city flights to europe
- 13 Europe itinerary questions
- 14 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 15 Earthquake near Naples
- 16 Munich itinerary review
- 17 13 nights in switzerland
- 18 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 19 Greece - 8 days - Recommendations please!
- 20 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 21 Football Tickets - Athens
- 22 where to stay between Salamanca and Zaragoza?
- 23 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 24 Salzburg itinerary review
- 25 Positano or Sorrento?