I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Customs at Edinburgh or London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 2 Lyon Arrondissements
- 3 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 4 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 5 Sweden - Gothenburg and Malmö photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 6 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 7 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 8 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 9 VALI DI RAGUSA
- 10 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 11 Spa in Scotland
- 12 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 13 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 14 Any French Riviera Beach Reccs?
- 15 1+ days in Toledo
- 16 Help on Norway please - too much to cover too little time.
- 17 What area/town to stay in North Eastern Sardinia?
- 18 Paris info required
- 19 DCC on the increase?
- 20 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 21 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 22 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 23 Greek Island honeymoon
- 24 Venice - things to do?
- 25 help and advice