I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Customs at Edinburgh or London
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 2 Reputable Tours
- 3 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 4 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 5 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 6 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 7 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 8 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 9 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 10 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 11 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 14 Is my plan ok
- 15 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 16 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 17 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 18 Portugal Trip
- 19 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 20 Austria to Italy by car - best route
- 21 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 22 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 23 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 24 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 25 Southern Spain