I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 2 Trains from Granada
- 3 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 4 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 5 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 6 3/4/ days South of France
- 7 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 8 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 9 Florence and Rome
- 10 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 11 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 12 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 13 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 14 Switzerland Hotels
- 15 Bosch Parade
- 16 NY Times goes to Sicily!
- 17 Alhambra
- 18 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 19 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 20 Living on € 2500 monthly
- 21 Amalfi October 16-25
- 22 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 23 The Great Grotte Question: Clamouse or Demoiselles
- 24 Portugal, What did you love there ?
- 25 21 nights in England, please help