I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 2 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 3 Need a meeting point suggestion in southern France
- 4 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 5 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 6 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 7 Hotel Modigliani or Hotel Santa Maria (Rome)
- 8 Basic Itinerary for Flight to Denmark
- 9 Barcelona>Andalusia>Madrid...8 days with a pre-schooler
- 10 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 11 Munich, Germany
- 12 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 13 Road Trip through Peloponnese
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 16 Rome for a week
- 17 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 18 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Rome Apartment Rental Using SleepInItaly, Airbnb or RentalInRome?
- 21 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 22 Holiday in Europe
- 23 Hostel Advice
- 24 Seville Hotels - September 2016
- 25 Cheap Paris Boutiques