I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Customs at Edinburgh or London
- 1 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 2 ATMs in Prague, Vienna for Bank of America?
- 3 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 4 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 5 Ovington Square Flat
- 6 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 7 Istanbul Logistics Help
- 8 Apartment Rental Website for Scotland?
- 9 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 10 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 11 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 12 jungfraujoch mid june
- 13 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 14 Hotels in Sorrento
- 15 2001: A Maitaitom Italian Odyssey - "The Lost Trip Report"
- 16 Two weeks in Paris, Provence, and the French Riviera
- 17 Germany with 6 month old.
- 18 Day trip to Capri
- 19 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 20 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 21 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 22 Scavi -- Photocopy of ID Sufficient?
- 23 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 24 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 25 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations