I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona completely overrated
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 4 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 5 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 6 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 7 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 8 Holland Itinerary
- 9 Car Trawler
- 10 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 11 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 12 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 13 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 14 I forgot my international driver permit
- 15 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 16 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 17 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 18 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?
- 19 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 20 Stay away from EF Tours
- 21 5 Days in Dublin
- 22 Baltic Cruise?
- 23 Car rental scams at Frankfurt airport
- 24 Northern Italy and a bit of Bavaria, a family trip
- 25 Ordering in a Deli