I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노설명＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼바카라사이트℃인터넷바카라
- 2 온라인카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송카지노온라인카지노주소
- 3 바카라속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천￠카지노바카라사이트
- 4 오션무료게임 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 총판토토 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 6 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 7 Cell Phone Question
- 8 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 9 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 10 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 11 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 12 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 13 Campervan in Croatia
- 14 advance tickets?
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 17 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 18 Reputable Apartment Company in Granada
- 19 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 20 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 Venice > Garda > Verona > Bologna thoughts
- 25 Aix en Provence Day Trips