I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 2 Advice on long week trip to Germany
- 3 Italo Trains - good news
- 4 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 5 Holding bags in Paris
- 6 Rome
- 7 21 day France trip booked w lodging. Now what do I need to focus on?
- 8 Rental Cars and paying the electronic tolls in Portugal
- 9 Travel Plan during Christmas in Italy
- 10 Car rental in Spain
- 11 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 12 Itinerary help - 6 days in Iceland in chilly November
- 13 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 14 Bucket list trip to Ireland - need so much help!
- 15 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 16 Berlin short-term rental apartments
- 17 Bulle/Charmey (Gruyere region)
- 18 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 19 2 Week Honeymoon-Sept 2016-Italy/Spain
- 20 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 21 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 22 Is there any dog-sledding in the Bernese Oberland?
- 23 One Step at a Time - julia_t begins the Camino de Santiago
- 24 Cars in France
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?