I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 2 2 Weeks In and out of Paris...Itinerary Help?
- 3 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 Dijon RAVE - My Home in Dijon
- 6 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 7 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 8 Rome Advice?
- 9 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 10 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 11 Affordable 1 year French courses in France? Recommendations?
- 12 Cornwall Advice
- 13 How many nights in Verona and Bologna?
- 14 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 15 "Never Mind"
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 18 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 19 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 20 Our Itinerary for 25 Days in Portugal
- 21 Killarney
- 22 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 23 Florence Travel Guide
- 24 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 25 Connecting flight time in Europe