I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Customs at Edinburgh or London
- 1 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 2 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 3 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 6 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 7 7 days in Andalucia
- 8 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 London for Christmas
- 11 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 12 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 Belgium
- 15 Navigo Decouverte
- 16 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 17 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 18 More help with housing in Puglia
- 19 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 20 15 days in Europe,
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 Madrid to Sevilla
- 23 London, Paris, and Brussels 2014
- 24 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 25 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary