I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 sim card
- 2 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 3 http://helix6garciniareview.com/dyna-cleanse/
- 4 Exchanging Currency in Belgium
- 5 Madrid - Madrid - 9 days
- 6 Restauant Suggestions for our Spain Trip
- 7 Cell phones in France and England
- 8 Passport question - carry with or leave at hotel?
- 9 Helsinki -> Tallin -> Riga OR Tallin -> Riga -> Vilinius ?
- 10 Copenhagen / Stockholm trip advice
- 11 Looking for a apartment recommendation for Dijon
- 12 Stability and safety in Turkey
- 13 munich - day trips
- 14 Edinburgh in March
- 15 Effective Male Enhancement Supplement?
- 16 4 Weeks in Europe : Travel Journal
- 17 Trip Report, Madrid, Seville, Granada, Cordoba
- 18 Layover Madrid Info Help
- 19 Summer destination for couples HELP!
- 20 6 weeks: Great Britain, France, Italy, The Netherlands
- 21 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 22 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 23 Irish Countryside in 1 day
- 24 Naples to Pompeii
- 25 Algarve,Portugal at Christmas?