I am currently planning a pretty basic itinerary for travel in 2014. Planning a 17 day trip to visit London, Bath and Edinburgh. I can fly from NYC-LHR or from NYC - EDI. Heard some bad stories about the lines at customs at Heathrow though...would it make my trip a little easier to fly into Edinburgh or Heathrow?
Never flew internationally before so i'm not sure if there is really a difference at all.
Thanks for your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice at Christmas
- 2 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 3 Scotland - Hiking - Fort William or Isle of Skye
- 4 Rhine River
- 5 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 6 Arriving 23:35 at Marco Polo
- 7 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 8 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 9 Athens, Greece--transfer from airport to downtown hotel
- 10 Airtrain from Zurich to Basel info needed
- 11 Macedonia, Greece
- 12 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 13 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 14 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 15 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 16 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 17 Breakfast: London
- 18 Europe Itinerary
- 19 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 20 Iceland & Scotland in 7 days: What to do?
- 21 The highlands
- 22 Loch Ewe in NW Scotland...anyone been?
- 23 April 8 - 16, 1 country, 1 male, the best choice?
- 24 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 25 June '17-Verona Piedmont Liguria?