I've had enough of the foot aches and cramps I've been having while sking for a long time now; and feel that (not that I am sure) buying custom fitted ski boots will solve these problems.
Can you please advise if there are any expert custom boot fitters in Megeve ?
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need help in deciding itinerary to visit places around Lucerne
- 2 3 days Paris -Trying to fit everything in
- 3 4 days in Scotland
- 4 Barcelona to Marseille (Toulon)
- 5 Positano - Choosing a Hotel
- 6 Scottish Highlands For Two Days
- 7 Road trip from St Remy to Nice
- 8 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 9 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 10 Dublin to Dingle?
- 11 Your thoughts on day trips out of Venice
- 12 Family Itinerary April 2016
- 13 Where to Buy Affordable Scarves in Paris
- 14 Switzerland 5 days
- 15 Norway in Nutshell - weather
- 16 First EuroTrip decision/planning help
- 17 ASADOR EXTEBARRI..and assorted related topics..questions..
- 18 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 19 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 20 Any favorite Italian movies to get in the mood
- 21 time between trains from Frankfurt to Berlin
- 22 Frankfurt train station at the airport
- 23 7 days in Paris with 3 teens
- 24 How to get to Mallorca
- 25 Want to visit Ville Ephrussi