I've had enough of the foot aches and cramps I've been having while sking for a long time now; and feel that (not that I am sure) buying custom fitted ski boots will solve these problems.
Can you please advise if there are any expert custom boot fitters in Megeve ?
All the best,
Custom ski boot fitters in Megeve, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam restaurants
- 2 Europe itinerary advice
- 3 Cornwall North Coast hotel
- 4 Greece for a month with a baby
- 5 Bologna, Italy Apartment Rentals
- 6 2 week limit. Start in Barcelona and end in Paris. How to fill the middle?
- 7 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 8 Ideas on what to do for Granddaughter's 12th Birthday in London
- 9 700 die off Italian coast in boat accident.
- 10 Scenic drive from Ghent to Amsterdam
- 11 A week in Paris
- 12 Ibiza, San Sebastian, Sicily or Nice??
- 13 Bayeux tapestry
- 14 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 15 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 16 Ice Bar at the Nordic Sea Hotel, Stockholm
- 17 Non-Crowded Europe in Mid-July
- 18 What's on your Paris wish list?
- 19 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 20 Camino No-No
- 21 Day visit to Terezin Memorial - Tour or on our own?
- 22 9 days in switzerland
- 23 Day trips from Budapest and Vienna
- 24 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?
- 25 Bus ride to Positano