I've had enough of the foot aches and cramps I've been having while sking for a long time now; and feel that (not that I am sure) buying custom fitted ski boots will solve these problems.
Can you please advise if there are any expert custom boot fitters in Megeve ?
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily: Day trips from Palermo to Erice, Segesta and Cefalu
- 2 Bratislava to Budapest by Car May 2016
- 3 Lake Bled, Slovenia by Train
- 4 La Rochelle vs Barcelona
- 5 overnight ferries?
- 6 England/Scotland in January?
- 7 Budapest main train station status
- 8 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs
- 9 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 10 Frankfurt Airport and Train Question
- 11 Seine river cruise help
- 12 So So Excited for Greece trip!
- 13 Packing for Croatia Sept-Oct - Just getting started
- 14 a starting itinerary
- 15 London theatre
- 16 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 17 Edinburg for 24 hous
- 18 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 19 Opera in Prague
- 20 Sicily itinerary advice please
- 21 Florence: a piece of precious, magical art in its own right
- 22 15 hour layover in London with children, should we leave the airport?
- 23 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 24 Packing for Croatia (23 days Sept-Oct)
- 25 10 Days in Tuscany