I've had enough of the foot aches and cramps I've been having while sking for a long time now; and feel that (not that I am sure) buying custom fitted ski boots will solve these problems.
Can you please advise if there are any expert custom boot fitters in Megeve ?
All the best,
Custom ski boot fitters in Megeve, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 2 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 3 Street food in Turkey
- 4 Spain Questions
- 5 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 6 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Mont St Michel
- 9 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 10 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 11 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 12 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 13 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 14 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 15 Dublin Hostels
- 16 Avignon to London?
- 17 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 18 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 19 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 20 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 21 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 22 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 23 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 24 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 25 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice