I've had enough of the foot aches and cramps I've been having while sking for a long time now; and feel that (not that I am sure) buying custom fitted ski boots will solve these problems.
Can you please advise if there are any expert custom boot fitters in Megeve ?
All the best,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help - Paris or Rome in December?
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 Italy for 2 weeks in late September to early October
- 4 How has Rome changed in last 30 years?
- 5 Venice - airport, cruise ship terminal, hotel, & airport taxi question
- 6 Where to stay in Northern Ireland and should we try to see Cliffs of Moher?
- 7 Is this a good hotel and loaction in Paris?
- 8 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 9 London 2-for-1: Using an "unused" Train Ticket
- 10 48 hours in london with kids and stay at premier inn
- 11 Still deciding on what to do for six nights in Italy between Padua and Rome
- 12 Help with 1 week in Normandy / Loire Valley
- 13 Where should I spend my birthday?
- 14 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 15 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 16 Halfday in Barcelona
- 17 Rome/Sorrento/Amalfi Itinerary help
- 18 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 19 Charles DeGaulle to Paris
- 20 2 Week Trip to Central/Eastern Europe
- 21 another Naples and Amalfi coast question
- 22 A nice, quiet and affordable place to stay?
- 23 Trip to Paris and Switzerland.
- 24 Need help planning a 20 day trip
- 25 Airbnb travel, travel Airbnb.