I've had enough of the foot aches and cramps I've been having while sking for a long time now; and feel that (not that I am sure) buying custom fitted ski boots will solve these problems.
Can you please advise if there are any expert custom boot fitters in Megeve ?
All the best,
Custom ski boot fitters in Megeve, France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 2 Venice -- Hotel Becher or Hotel Fontana
- 3 Trip report: visit to Hampton Court Palace (London)
- 4 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 5 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 6 Swiss decisions
- 7 Florence during Holy Week
- 8 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 9 Food and travel budget-Europe
- 10 Resto recs for Valencia, Barc, Girona, Montpellier, St. Saturnin, Antibes
- 11 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 12 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 13 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 14 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 17 Central Europe - 16 Days
- 18 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 19 Lux Express in the Baltics
- 20 Drive from Beaune to Strasbourg
- 21 Paris, London, Edinburgh and Dublin in September. Book hotels or wing it?
- 22 Airb2b in Paris
- 23 Travel services for Spain
- 24 Costa Brava for woman traveling alone in June
- 25 13 Day Trip to Italy