I was wondering if anyone has used this bus service to get from Sorrento to Rome? If so, how did you find it? Can you book tickets when you get there or is it best to book before you travel? We will be using the bus on October 5th.
Also, where in Sorrento does the bus pick up from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 2 To europe this Aug
- 3 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 4 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 5 http://sexuallubricants.org/staminon-male-enhancement/
- 6 http://www.nutritionofhealth.com/leptigen-reviews/
- 7 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 8 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 9 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 10 Stay away from EF Tours
- 11 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 12 Around The World In Collars and Pearls: A Mother-Daughter Adventure
- 13 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 14 Which ballooning company should we use in Cappadocia?
- 15 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 16 http://brainammofacts.com/staminon/
- 17 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 18 London - Lakes - Hadrian - Traquair and more...
- 19 London, guided tours vs "do it oursleves"
- 20 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 21 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 22 Are Cappadocia Hot Air Balloon Rides Cold ?
- 23 Lagos Walking Tour
- 24 http://www.piratetoyshop.com/max-gain-xtreme/
- 25 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere