I was wondering if anyone has used this bus service to get from Sorrento to Rome? If so, how did you find it? Can you book tickets when you get there or is it best to book before you travel? We will be using the bus on October 5th.
Also, where in Sorrento does the bus pick up from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 2 trip to Italy
- 3 Late August Trip to Northern Italy
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Hostel Advice
- 6 Hertz Never Lost
- 7 Rome for a week
- 8 Holiday in Europe
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Draining the Canal Saint Martin in Paris
- 11 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 12 Train from Lille to Delft
- 13 Poland in September
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 16 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 17 Lake Maggiore, Italy
- 18 First Time Europe Trip
- 19 St.Malo Suggestions ?
- 20 Amalfi or Positano
- 21 particularly just headquartered on the great
- 22 2 weeks in Prague
- 23 student in denmark
- 24 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 25 Sardinia, Italy and surrounding islands