I was wondering if anyone has used this bus service to get from Sorrento to Rome? If so, how did you find it? Can you book tickets when you get there or is it best to book before you travel? We will be using the bus on October 5th.
Also, where in Sorrento does the bus pick up from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tuscany Help
- 2 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 3 Toes facing the side, knees apart
- 4 Staying Long in Schengen Zone
- 5 London: Oyster, 2For1, Travel Card--Help!
- 6 walking tours/ personalguides in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Copenhagen
- 7 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 8 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 9 Day tour in Kilkenny
- 10 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 11 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 12 please revew provence agenda
- 13 due to the fact that
- 14 Testadrox :- http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 15 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 16 http://www.toptryloburn.com/testadrox/
- 17 Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
- 18 Transportation Options from CDG to the Louvre
- 19 Small detour from Paris
- 20 Using a Cell Phone in Europe
- 21 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 22 http://healthyboosterspro.com/armor-adaptogenics/
- 23 Sicily or Rome
- 24 Ferries from Santorini to Folegandros
- 25 Italy