I was wondering if anyone has used this bus service to get from Sorrento to Rome? If so, how did you find it? Can you book tickets when you get there or is it best to book before you travel? We will be using the bus on October 5th.
Also, where in Sorrento does the bus pick up from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 2 Venice/Mestre
- 3 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 4 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 5 Italy Car Scam
- 6 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 7 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 8 Spanish Medical Providers
- 9 Area in Madrid we might be staying
- 10 Basing on the Akrotiri Penisula in Crete?
- 11 Ireland - 1 Week Options
- 12 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 13 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 14 Restaurants Barcelona , Seville and Granada
- 15 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 16 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 17 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 18 Quizz !
- 19 Iceland
- 20 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 21 Our future trip to Greece
- 22 Russia in two weeks in December
- 23 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 24 Christmas Day in Granada
- 25 car insurance italy