I was wondering if anyone has used this bus service to get from Sorrento to Rome? If so, how did you find it? Can you book tickets when you get there or is it best to book before you travel? We will be using the bus on October 5th.
Also, where in Sorrento does the bus pick up from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotels for 6 25 year old guys - Paris and London
- 2 Liverpool & Beatles port tour
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Meteora for older folk
- 5 Petrol in Greece
- 6 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Germany train help!
- 9 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 10 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 11 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 12 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 13 Train help for Prague
- 14 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 15 Budapest & Prague
- 16 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 17 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 18 Paris day trips August
- 19 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Acorn TV
- 22 Spain in July
- 23 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 24 Athens
- 25 Transportation from Brno train station