I was wondering if anyone has used this bus service to get from Sorrento to Rome? If so, how did you find it? Can you book tickets when you get there or is it best to book before you travel? We will be using the bus on October 5th.
Also, where in Sorrento does the bus pick up from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 2 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 3 I forgot my international driver permit
- 4 Daytime or Sunset Cruise in Santorini
- 5 Bordeaux TRIP
- 6 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 7 Den Bosch vs nearby towns? Daytrip from Eindhoven
- 8 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 9 August - Barge Racing in Friesland
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 Help with itinerary
- 12 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 13 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 14 Naples or Genoa
- 15 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 16 If Big Brother was Watching, This is What he Saw: Russia, 1984 (a really late trip report)
- 17 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 18 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 19 England and Wales by public transport
- 20 International Friends Tour
- 21 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 22 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 23 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 24 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 25 Prague Beyond the "Usual"