I was wondering if anyone has used this bus service to get from Sorrento to Rome? If so, how did you find it? Can you book tickets when you get there or is it best to book before you travel? We will be using the bus on October 5th.
Also, where in Sorrento does the bus pick up from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 4 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 5 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 6 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 7 Route des Vins
- 8 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 9 2 days in Florence
- 10 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 13 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 16 base for Andalucia
- 17 Private tour guides in Bayeux
- 18 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 19 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 20 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 21 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 22 Windsor Castle
- 23 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 24 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 25 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer