I was wondering if anyone has used this bus service to get from Sorrento to Rome? If so, how did you find it? Can you book tickets when you get there or is it best to book before you travel? We will be using the bus on October 5th.
Also, where in Sorrento does the bus pick up from?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 2 Visiting Carcassonne without a car
- 3 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 4 Tuscany in late Oct / early Nov 2016?
- 5 Naxos hotel question
- 6 1st time in London - Location wise, which would be the better for us?
- 7 Family trip to Spain: Barcelona, Seville and San Sebastian
- 8 Poland Tour Group
- 9 Where in Europe for 15 full days from 21 Oct to 6 Nov 2016?
- 10 The Texas Trio Tour England
- 11 Europe Itinerary
- 12 St. Moritz best intermediate skiing
- 13 Portugal - 5 days in Nov - Itinerary suggestions?
- 14 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 15 Loire Valley itinerary
- 16 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 17 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 18 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 19 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 20 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 21 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 22 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 23 Currency
- 24 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 25 EATING IN LISBON..first visit