We are in Dubrovnik for two more days and had planned to visit Mostar from here as a day trip. My husband is now wanting to do Mostar from Trogir (day trip also). If the drive time about the same from either, and road quality? Appreciate any help!
Currently in Croatia with a question!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 Spain - Andalucia
- 3 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 4 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 5 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 6 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 7 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 8 One more last question on Bayeux
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 11 Medieval Tallinn
- 12 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Euro Train
- 17 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 18 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Italian language schools
- 21 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 22 When to visit Provence updated info
- 23 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 24 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 25 Lucerne & Zurich