We are in Dubrovnik for two more days and had planned to visit Mostar from here as a day trip. My husband is now wanting to do Mostar from Trogir (day trip also). If the drive time about the same from either, and road quality? Appreciate any help!
Currently in Croatia with a question!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 2 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 3 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 4 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 5 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 6 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 7 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February
- 8 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 9 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 10 British drivers
- 11 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 12 NEW TO FODORS: Suggestions/Advice for 10 days in Europe
- 13 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 14 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 15 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 16 A full week in The Netherlands
- 17 Prague Main Train Station
- 18 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 19 Spain Travel
- 20 Venice in Jan
- 21 Common practice to provide passport copies for apartment rental in Venice?
- 22 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 23 Southern France
- 24 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!