Hate to bother folks re this, but it seems darn hard to get clear information online. Can any recent visitors share what current Dutch policy is re coffeehouses? I know there have been moves recently to make them much more restricted, especially to non-nationals (i./e. - tourists), but not sure how far these efforts have gone and whether they apply to Amsterdam or just other cities/parts of the country. Thanks for any information you can share...
Current policy re Amsterdam coffeehouses?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 " Egyptian German friendship Home"FREE for all German people in Germany
- 2 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 5 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 6 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 9 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 12 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 13 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 14 rent car / Munich
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 22 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 23 Madrid to Sevilla
- 24 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands