People often ask here about current London theater. Most people know about the West End but not all the other great theaters. I had an announcement for this show in my email box today for Young Vic Theater. It's easy to get to just south of South Bank near Waterloo station. There a quite a few fun and reasonably priced restaurants on the same street (The Cut). http://www.youngvic.org/whats-on/hamlet.
Current London Theater
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What to do on drive from Garmisch to Munich for a full day
- 2 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 3 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 4 Paris apartment choices?
- 5 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 6 Hey Fodor's
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 9 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 10 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 11 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 12 Base in Puglia: Ostuni or Locorotondo
- 13 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 14 Olive Oil
- 15 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 16 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 17 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 20 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 21 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 22 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 23 Gift for French business associate
- 24 Dresden- tea towel
- 25 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?