People often ask here about current London theater. Most people know about the West End but not all the other great theaters. I had an announcement for this show in my email box today for Young Vic Theater. It's easy to get to just south of South Bank near Waterloo station. There a quite a few fun and reasonably priced restaurants on the same street (The Cut). http://www.youngvic.org/whats-on/hamlet.
Current London Theater
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 Travel by train or bus
- 3 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 4 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 5 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 6 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 7 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 first european holiday itinery
- 11 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 12 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 13 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 14 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Cyprus in December
- 18 Cyprus photo gallery
- 19 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 Which travel plan?
- 22 Florence in October
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 25 Vespa Tours of Tuscany