What is the currency for Vienna, Budapest and Prague? We are takinga Danube river cruise and wondered the best advice on currency. Shoud we take some for each destination or use ATM?
currency Vienna Budapest and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 2 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 5 Sicily - Palermo, Cefalu, Taormina, Syracuse, Agrigento
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Traveling to Munich
- 8 Day trips from Marseille
- 9 London tube
- 10 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 11 cooking classes
- 12 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 13 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 14 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 15 Zurich, Switzerland
- 16 Day trip from London to Paris
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 19 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 20 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 one last portugal car rental question
- 23 Venice
- 24 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 25 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us