What is the currency for Vienna, Budapest and Prague? We are takinga Danube river cruise and wondered the best advice on currency. Shoud we take some for each destination or use ATM?
currency Vienna Budapest and Prague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 2 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 3 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 4 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 5 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 6 West Ireland with 81 year old mother - Pls Review Itinerary
- 7 21 Days in Central Europe
- 8 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 9 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 10 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 11 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 12 best time to book accommodation
- 13 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 14 Oktoberfest reservations
- 15 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 16 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 17 No points in Paris .....
- 18 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 19 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 20 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 21 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 22 Pronunciation
- 23 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 24 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 25 Crete/Santorini OR Positano/Capri - where to visit?