I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budapest/Krakow/Warsaw
- 2 For a poor not identified the delightful powers
- 3 Road Maps of Ireland
- 4 3 week Italy trip with 12 and 14 year old - 2017
- 5 Itinerary help please!
- 6 Vitalpeak XT >> > http://getmenshealth.com/vitalpeak-xt/
- 7 Dover queues
- 8 Neighborhood Bistros in Paris
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Greece Itinerary
- 11 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/raw-power-xl/
- 12 Short, one day trip to Sighișoara, what do you recommend?
- 13 What neighborhood to stay in Paris?
- 14 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 15 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 16 Puglia
- 17 Has anyone used their Pass Navogo for more than 10 years?
- 18 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 19 This secure, as immoderate-colossal
- 20 From London to Paris to US
- 21 Two weeks in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 22 My First Trip to Europe...
- 23 Residential wallpaper designs
- 24 Greece or Spain in April with Kids?
- 25 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more