I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 St Denis Cathedral
- 2 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 3 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 4 Favorite restaurants, Florence
- 5 Perugia
- 6 UK itinerary advice (family of 4)
- 7 No Periods in British Written English!
- 8 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 9 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 10 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 11 First Trip from Boston to Italy
- 12 3 weeks in London, Cornwall and a tiny piece of Wales
- 13 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 14 Praiano
- 15 Rouen Tour Companies
- 16 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 19 Ireland itinerary help please
- 20 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 21 Ronda Wine/biking
- 22 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 23 Sicily-Driving from Taormina to Cefalu
- 24 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 25 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more