I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 4 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 5 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 6 LIsbon
- 7 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Luggage Storage
- 10 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 11 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 16 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 17 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 18 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 19 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 22 Back from Paris
- 23 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 24 Summer Travel order
- 25 10 days in Paris and......
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more