I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 2 Edinbrugh
- 3 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 4 If you visit London, go to the Kew Gardens!
- 5 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 6 Help on ancient history route
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 10 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 11 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 12 Day hikes in Switzerland
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 15 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 16 Maximizing Norway time
- 17 May Honeymoon in Sorrento?
- 18 Hotels in Turin
- 19 Feedback On Relaxed Plan While Staying In Saignon
- 20 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 21 Warning about visa subcontractor VFS Global in Chicago
- 22 3 days solo in London
- 23 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 24 Fodors's Slow to Load Lately?
- 25 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more