I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for nice regions with good public transport
- 2 Which Florence hotel?
- 3 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 4 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 5 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 6 Gluten Free in Italy
- 7 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 8 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 9 Ireland's west coast
- 10 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 11 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 12 Louvre vs. Orsay/Rodin
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 15 Day trip from split to avoid cruise crowds
- 16 Gluten free options in Spain?
- 17 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 18 A week in Wengen hiking the Bernese Oberland
- 19 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 20 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 21 Eating Gluten-Free in France/Paris
- 22 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland