I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 2 Brugge or Ghent?
- 3 3 days with a Swindon base
- 4 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 5 Local markets in Italy
- 6 http://www.muscle4power.com/jack-hammer-xl-reviews/
- 7 part to half has been Georgia residence
- 8 One quick week -- where in France?
- 9 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 13 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 14 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 15 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 16 Sicily transportation
- 17 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 18 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 21 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 22 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 23 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 24 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 25 Which Guided Tour ??
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more