I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles Degaulle question
- 2 Seeking advice for fall trip to Puglia
- 3 To europe this Aug
- 4 munich - day trips
- 5 Ireland in November
- 6 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 7 Any experience with these three private guides for the Alhambra?
- 8 Daytrips/Excursions from Frankfurt
- 9 Madrid Airport
- 10 Heathrow Airport between terminals 4 & 5
- 11 Transportation in Bologna
- 12 FCO connection time
- 13 Departure Tax in UK
- 14 Edinburgh in March
- 15 Day Trips from Lisbon
- 16 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Ireland ToDo
- 19 Parking in Italy
- 20 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 21 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 22 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?
- 23 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 24 Slovania & Croatia
- 25 apartments florence
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more