I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Antwerp weekend
- 2 Lisbon Day Trip
- 3 European Cooking Secrets
- 4 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 5 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 6 Verona or Athens?
- 7 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 8 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 9 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 10 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 11 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 12 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 13 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 14 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 15 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 16 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 17 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 18 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 19 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 20 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 21 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 22 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 23 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 24 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 25 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more