I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 2 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 3 Palace of the Popes
- 4 One Week France, Mid Oct, after Paris
- 5 Getting to the Latin Quarter from Moulin Rouge
- 6 Planning on taking the train in Germany? Better have a backup plan.
- 7 Avignon
- 8 Booking through conciergerie.com
- 9 Costa Brava on way Girona to Barcelona
- 10 Trip Report: a Week at Italian School in Verona
- 11 How Many Miles Do You Need for That Free Flight?
- 12 Getting to Giverny
- 13 Weather in Paris in september and october
- 14 Naples & Amalfi Coast
- 15 Lisbon/San Sebastian/Barcelona questions
- 16 booking the train from Pompeii to Rome
- 17 Driving Trip Basque Country and/or Aquitaine Pls Advise
- 18 Ireland, Sardinia YAY!! Need suggestions please...
- 19 Mother Daughter UK (long awaited) trip
- 20 DW, DD6, DD4, and me to Greece!!! Yippeeee.
- 21 Norway in a NutShell via Car/Boat
- 22 8 days in Ireland. Dublin to Shannon.
- 23 Suggestions for cheaper destinations for mid-twenties couple
- 24 Using ITALIARAIL for booking reservations
- 25 Why should I go to Norway in Oct?
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more