I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Germany/Austria...with a toddler
- 3 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 4 1 or 2 days in Reykjavík
- 5 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 6 Suggestions for summer 38 night itinerary with kids and a mom in tow?
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 9 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 10 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 11 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 12 Edinburgh to Skye
- 13 Trying to pick a Greek Island
- 14 A Month stay in Southern France
- 15 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 16 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 17 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany
- 18 Family first time Barcelona (where and how much ?)
- 19 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 20 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 21 ISO help planning a trip to England in May
- 22 Croatia transportation question.
- 23 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 24 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 25 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more