I have a question on currency in the following countries i.e do they all accept the Euro and can you take Euro out of the ATMs. If so is it better to use the Euro when travelling through these countries on a tour or the local currency. Countries are as follows :
Any advice will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK train question
- 2 Amsterdam Transit
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 5 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 6 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 7 Power Pump XL Reviews - Free Trail Available
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Day trip suggestion from London
- 10 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 11 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 12 Lake Maggiore
- 13 Day Trip near Paris
- 14 POST CRUISE IN ROME FOR 5 DAYS
- 15 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 16 London theatre fans: advance info about Globe productions?
- 17 Bootcut jeans
- 18 What is the best spot in Liechtenstein for VERY brief visit?
- 19 Car rental insurance woes
- 20 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 21 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 22 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 23 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 24 Favorite tapas bars in Barcelona
- 25 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
Currency in Eastern Europe - Croatia, Bosnia, Albania and more