We are visiting Yalta and the surrounding area in October. Any advice as to the most welcome currency to take for exchange. Sterling, Euros or US Dollars? Also is the condition of the notes important? For Russia we had to obtain new, unblemished notes. Does this rule apply in Ukraine?
Currency for Krym
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 2 England and Scotland
- 3 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 4 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 5 Dublin to Armagh?
- 6 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 7 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 8 Gite and/or agritourism
- 9 Apartment for family trip to London
- 10 Prebook B&Bs
- 11 Switzerland
- 12 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 13 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 14 Munich - (2) nights plus an extra evening - your suggestions?
- 15 Trains in Italy
- 16 20 days in Germany
- 17 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 18 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?
- 19 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 20 Euro Quiz #4 - Europe's Ten Tallest Cathedrals...
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 23 Athens/Istanbul March
- 24 French open
- 25 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?