We are visiting Yalta and the surrounding area in October. Any advice as to the most welcome currency to take for exchange. Sterling, Euros or US Dollars? Also is the condition of the notes important? For Russia we had to obtain new, unblemished notes. Does this rule apply in Ukraine?
Currency for Krym
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland
- 2 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 3 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 4 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 5 Itinerary Help!
- 6 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 7 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 8 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 9 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 10 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 11 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 12 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 13 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 14 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 15 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 16 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 17 Street food in Turkey
- 18 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 19 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 20 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 One week in Venice - trips
- 23 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 24 9 days in turkey
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days