I will be travelling to Germany and the Czech Republic for 3 weeks this summer. I know I need to get Euros for Germany and Czech Crowns for the trip. I will buy some currency before I go to bring on the trip. However, how much would you recommend that I bring of each currency? I don't want to bring a large amount, in case it is stolen or lost, but do want to bring enough so I don't have to go to an ATM for a few days. Suggestions? Also, what about the denominations? In some places, it is better to have small bills (for a variety of reasons), and in others, it is not necessary. Would appreciate some advice!
Read more: http://www.frommers.com/community/forum.cfm/europe/general-multi-country/currency-germany-czech#ixzz1MucwpgtO
Currency for Germany and Czech
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 5 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 6 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 7 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 8 9 days in turkey
- 9 Burg Eltz
- 10 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 11 Germany-berlin marathon
- 12 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 13 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 14 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 17 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 18 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 19 itinerary help
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Nice Video about Poland
- 22 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 23 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 24 Reims for a day
- 25 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?