My husband and I will be traveling to Paris from the USA in a couple of weeks. Would it be wiser to exchange our US dollars to Euros while we're still in America, or better to do it once we arrive at Charles DeGaulle airport? Any advice is greatly appreciated!
Currency Exchange traveling to Paris, France from USA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Budget family trip to Europe
- 2 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 3 Azores
- 4 Pyrenees logistics
- 5 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 6 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 7 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 8 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 9 Italy
- 10 Driving in Italy
- 11 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 12 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 13 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 14 Taormina to Palermo
- 15 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 16 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 17 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 18 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 19 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 20 caroline_venezia
- 21 Taormina Sicily
- 22 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 23 Italy dolomites
- 24 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 25 Suggestion for travel memories