I will arrive Praha by Train.
Do you know any places the offer good exchange rate?
Is there any ATM machine around the railway station?
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOW MUCH SHOULD I TIP THE PILOT
- 2 Booked intercity Flight, Confirmation misplaced
- 3 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 4 Which city am i likely to see more skin in? Athens/Prague or Vienna
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Cordoba Overnight?
- 7 Thalys ticket, please advice.
- 8 mountain views near London
- 9 Garda Land
- 10 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 11 Uffizi and Accademia Gallery Florence
- 12 UK Itinerary Help Please
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 15 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 16 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 17 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 18 How to pick an apartment in Paris?
- 19 12 days in and out of Barcelona-where to go?
- 20 Seville, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada Trip Report
- 21 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 22 Train/s from Antwerp to Cochem, Germany
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Unlimited Internet Poland and best place to visit?