I will arrive Praha by Train.
Do you know any places the offer good exchange rate?
Is there any ATM machine around the railway station?
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안바카라•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 아시안바카라
- 2 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 3 Best location for hotel in Milan for 2 nights
- 4 Advice about Naples?
- 5 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 6 Long Weekend in Lovely Amsterdam
- 7 Alsace Accommodations
- 8 tipping
- 9 Man U Scrimmage Games Late July/EarlyAugust?
- 10 I need suggestion on where to stay in Port Alcudia
- 11 Iternary Help - London + ? without car
- 12 Germany "Riddled with Crime"?
- 13 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 14 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 15 itinerary Help? 2 weeks in Scandinavia
- 16 Feedback on 3-Week Spain Itinerary
- 17 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 18 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 19 Tips question
- 20 Still another Provence Provence advice request
- 21 Nothern versus Southern region of Spain
- 22 Can I drive in Europe with a US license?
- 23 Itinerary help - Sweden and Norway (June-July)
- 24 When neurotic people plan vacations
- 25 CDG airport, 2 tickets