I will arrive Praha by Train.
Do you know any places the offer good exchange rate?
Is there any ATM machine around the railway station?
Hope to hear your reply.
Currency Exchange in Praha
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 Germany - Hamburg to Munich Itinerary advice
- 3 Greece-carhire-ferries.
- 4 London - Site List Triage -
- 5 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 6 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 7 Driving from Delphi to Nafplion
- 8 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 9 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 10 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 11 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 12 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 15 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 16 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 17 A Superb 8 Days in Dresden
- 18 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 19 Southern Ireland Help
- 20 Bologna tips
- 21 London and Where Else in late December?
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 24 canadian memorial in Normandy France
- 25 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia