I will arrive Praha by Train.
Do you know any places the offer good exchange rate?
Is there any ATM machine around the railway station?
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 janis j and other London experts—advice for booking rooms for a group
- 2 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 3 Train tickets from Switzerland to Venice and back with Swiss Travel Pass
- 4 Cost of Van from CDG
- 5 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 6 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 7 France: advice on where to go with young kids
- 8 Restaurant Open on Monday's near Castlemuzio
- 9 Barcelona on budget
- 10 Provence to Nice driving
- 11 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 12 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 13 Northern Italian Food
- 14 German Train travel
- 15 Solo backpacking for 5 weeks
- 16 ANDALUCIA IN AUTUMN
- 17 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 18 Santorini, Paros/Ios
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 21 Ireland - Northern or Western
- 22 Android App to Map walking (with only GPS & off-line maps); no internet
- 23 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 24 Where to go in March??
- 25 Advice for England and France travels?