I will arrive Praha by Train.
Do you know any places the offer good exchange rate?
Is there any ATM machine around the railway station?
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need Apartment with Paris Balcony for Family of Five - Not tourist central
- 2 Family Trip to Italy - North or South? April, July or October?
- 3 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 4 10 days in Germany
- 5 Sicily - Itinerary suggestions
- 6 Rent in Paris - Long stay
- 7 Tower of London for the "sensitive"
- 8 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 9 Warsaw Hotel Questions
- 10 Backpacking/Train Travel in Europe
- 11 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 12 Italy - best two central locations
- 13 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 14 Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?
- 15 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 16 Lisbon Rental Car Pickup Location
- 17 Another Book List for Italy
- 18 Flight to London - Discount Airlines?
- 19 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 20 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 21 Where to spend Easter in Portugal
- 22 Azores - Which Islands to Visit?
- 23 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 24 Caught by a Speed Camera in a Rental Car???
- 25 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help