I will arrive Praha by Train.
Do you know any places the offer good exchange rate?
Is there any ATM machine around the railway station?
Hope to hear your reply.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://glycematefacts.com/thunder-rock-male-enhancement-scam/
- 2 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 3 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 4 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 5 Which European country to visit in November? Spain/Italy/France?
- 6 Stockholm & Copenhagen - 7 Nights early Sep
- 7 http://isscamreview.com/tanaka-cargill-group-scam/
- 8 Milan to Zurich - stops & stayovers
- 9 Sicily transportation
- 10 Car Rental at Malaga Port
- 11 One quick week -- where in France?
- 12 3 days with a Swindon base
- 13 Brugge or Ghent?
- 14 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 15 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 16 Renaissance art - what is a "bierhead" ?
- 17 dubrovnik activities. Bay of Kotor
- 18 Jetlagged first day in Hamburg
- 19 Need help - Interlaken OR Zermatt / St.Martiz to spend time
- 20 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 21 Which Guided Tour ??
- 22 easy daytrip from Firenze (without car)
- 23 What Greek islands should I visit
- 24 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 25 Day trips on Irish Rail from Dublin?