Does anyone know or remember if there is a currency exchange at O'Hare? I've searched and have found info about shops, terminals, etc but nothing about changing money!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sept. 2016. GTG...possibly 14th-17th
- 2 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 3 Departure Tax in UK
- 4 Austria
- 5 Norway Itinerary
- 6 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 7 Train Help
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 10 Charles Degaulle question
- 11 Trains France/Switzerland
- 12 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 13 Switzerland itinerary help
- 14 Cote d'Azur & Provence Itinerary - Stu Dudley's new/revised edition
- 15 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 16 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 17 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 18 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 19 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 20 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 21 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 22 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 23 Renting a car in Florence
- 24 Sample itinerary Germany in March
- 25 Hammams in Spain