Does anyone know or remember if there is a currency exchange at O'Hare? I've searched and have found info about shops, terminals, etc but nothing about changing money!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 2 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 3 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 4 2 Months in Sicily
- 5 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 8 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 9 Azores
- 10 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 11 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 12 Sundays in Puglia
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Prague
- 15 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Sim Card Options
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.