Does anyone know or remember if there is a currency exchange at O'Hare? I've searched and have found info about shops, terminals, etc but nothing about changing money!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries
- 2 Travel help
- 3 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 4 Travel vs. Babies
- 5 Early Spring Air Sales To Europe
- 6 European Cooking Secrets
- 7 Italy's central lakes!
- 8 20 Days in Europe
- 9 Live music or Theater over Christmas and New Years?
- 10 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 11 Europe in late January
- 12 Need suggestions for musical Events in Rome
- 13 Do We Need A Guide to do the Ring Road?
- 14 Just booked flight 11 nt trip to Italy, into Pisa, out from Milan
- 15 Andalucia in December
- 16 14 days in Greece itinerary ???
- 17 10 days Ireland June 30-July 11th, 2017
- 18 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 19 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 20 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 21 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 22 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 23 Will you skip Vienna for other city?
- 24 UBER in England
- 25 Paris with Layover in Munich. Can we leave the airport?