Several people last week mentioned that you could purchase foreign currency thru AAA and not have to pay any of the bank fees and get a good exchange rate, I have called my AAA office in Northern California and they have never heard of such a thing. I am AAA plus and have been a member for eons. They even called around and called me back. Any thoughts?
currency exchange - AAA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 2 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 3 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 4 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 5 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 6 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 7 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 8 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls
- 9 Shoes for Paris in April
- 10 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 11 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Otherchelebi Can you Help Me?
- 14 21 Days in Central Europe
- 15 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 16 London visit
- 17 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 18 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 19 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 22 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 25 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?