My daughter is leaving for a trip to Spain and France in about 10 days and I'm having a hard time figuring out where to exchange the money. Use my bank where they can't figure out how long it will take to get the euros. Should she do it at the airport when she lands? Find a bank and exchange it there? Everything I have been reading says use an ATM but I can't get her an ATM card for my account because she isn't 18. I was going to try a prepaid card but they have crazy fees and some can't be used internationally. HELP!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Making reservations in Italy
- 2 Seotember Trip to Greece- 2015
- 3 Flight cancellation due to weather & student visa
- 4 Taking a 5 day trip to Europe
- 5 Ireland 6 days / 5 nights
- 6 Cheap NYC currency exchange
- 7 Provence planning
- 8 Germany for 3 weeks
- 9 UK and Belgium 20 days with 2 kids ( 6 years old and 7 years old girls)
- 10 Summer Family trip ( 2 ads and 2 kids 6 and 7 years old girls)
- 11 Dublin Layover Suggestions
- 12 England, Paris itinerary help
- 13 Accommodations in Paris
- 14 Travelling Aug 2015 to a few european destinations
- 15 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?
- 16 Ireland Trip in Spring
- 17 MUST SEE in Odessa, & Sevestopol, Ukraine?
- 18 World´s biggest Rolls Royce collection in a great castle in Basque Country
- 19 South of France
- 20 Isle of Skye Lodging
- 21 Want to sell Pashmina but didnt find the store.
- 22 Car hire location price differences
- 23 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 24 Ukraine Travel 2014
- 25 What to do in Manchester for half a day?