Planning a trip to southern Ireland in early November. We are still debating the best way to have money on our trip. Here's my question today Would it be cheaper to obtain our euros in the US before we leave or to use ATM's in Ireland? Really hesitant to carry a large amount of cash, but want the most economical way to get euros. Thanks for any advice!
currency conversion question
View all Europe activity »
- 1 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 2 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 3 Spain and Portugal
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 7 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 8 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 9 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 10 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 11 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 12 Three for the road
- 13 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 14 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 15 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne