Planning a trip to southern Ireland in early November. We are still debating the best way to have money on our trip. Here's my question today Would it be cheaper to obtain our euros in the US before we leave or to use ATM's in Ireland? Really hesitant to carry a large amount of cash, but want the most economical way to get euros. Thanks for any advice!
currency conversion question
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 2 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 3 Is this the right way<>?
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 6 Rome Areas to stay
- 7 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 8 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 9 Rental car scams in Italy
- 10 Italy - Month of July
- 11 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 Autumn in Paris
- 14 Europe Tour with Kids
- 15 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 16 St Germain
- 17 22 days or DIY tour
- 18 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 19 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 20 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 21 England & Scotland in April
- 22 Your favourite places in Bath
- 23 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 24 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 25 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization