We're off to Reykjavik after Christmas for some icy fun and hopes for an eyeful of the Northern Lights. What should we do about spending money??? What are most of the restaurants and businesses accepting? Should we rely on our credit cards or exchange at the airport? Any advice would be appreciated!!
Currency being used in Iceland this week???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 2 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 3 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 4 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 5 France/Italy Itinerary Check
- 6 Estonia Amber
- 7 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 10 Villages to stay in Germany close to trains
- 11 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 12 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 13 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 14 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 15 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 16 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 19 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 20 9 days in turkey
- 21 Burg Eltz
- 22 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 23 Germany-berlin marathon
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions