I'm either typing the wrong wording into google to find answers to this question, my research skills are terrible or people are smart enough to work it out themselves that they don't have to ask.
Probably the latter but I can be a bit of a stresser and would rather sound a bit dumb and have that knowledge than going over unsure.
What I was wondering is should I be taking out x amount of currency for my trip around Europe?
We have 1 week in the UK, 17 nights in countries that use Euro, 2 nights in Poland, 2 in the Czech Republic and 4 in Hungary.
I'm sure it would be fine to just rock up and withdraw money when we got there but I've never traveled through countries with multiple currencies. My last trip overseas was to the US and it was recommended to take cash, which I did, and it was used before I managed to find an ATM which is where the slight worry comes from.
Thanks in advance, and double thanks if you don't roll your eyes when reading this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 3 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 4 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 5 Christmas Day in Granada
- 6 Base recommendation for Mosel and Rhine
- 7 car insurance italy
- 8 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 9 Liberation of Auschwitz 70 years ago
- 10 Venice/Mestre
- 11 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 12 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 Transylvania - June 2018
- 15 Italy Car Scam
- 16 No Trains in January Paris to Venice?
- 17 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 18 Krakow
- 19 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 20 Quizz !
- 21 Pay attention to your watches !
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 24 London Under the Path: Riding the Underground Mail Rail Line
- 25 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!