I'm either typing the wrong wording into google to find answers to this question, my research skills are terrible or people are smart enough to work it out themselves that they don't have to ask.
Probably the latter but I can be a bit of a stresser and would rather sound a bit dumb and have that knowledge than going over unsure.
What I was wondering is should I be taking out x amount of currency for my trip around Europe?
We have 1 week in the UK, 17 nights in countries that use Euro, 2 nights in Poland, 2 in the Czech Republic and 4 in Hungary.
I'm sure it would be fine to just rock up and withdraw money when we got there but I've never traveled through countries with multiple currencies. My last trip overseas was to the US and it was recommended to take cash, which I did, and it was used before I managed to find an ATM which is where the slight worry comes from.
Thanks in advance, and double thanks if you don't roll your eyes when reading this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
- 2 Globus Iberian Tour
- 3 Spain: train/rental car help
- 4 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 5 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 6 Budapest Card
- 7 First trip to the UK, please help me
- 8 UK in May and June
- 9 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 10 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 11 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 12 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 13 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 14 Best tour or day trip from EL Ferrol Spain
- 15 Bath/Cotswolds
- 16 Shorts in South of France?
- 17 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 base for Andalucia
- 20 Italy travel plan help
- 21 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 22 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 23 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 24 Getting from Bordeaux Gare to the airport
- 25 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport