I'm either typing the wrong wording into google to find answers to this question, my research skills are terrible or people are smart enough to work it out themselves that they don't have to ask.
Probably the latter but I can be a bit of a stresser and would rather sound a bit dumb and have that knowledge than going over unsure.
What I was wondering is should I be taking out x amount of currency for my trip around Europe?
We have 1 week in the UK, 17 nights in countries that use Euro, 2 nights in Poland, 2 in the Czech Republic and 4 in Hungary.
I'm sure it would be fine to just rock up and withdraw money when we got there but I've never traveled through countries with multiple currencies. My last trip overseas was to the US and it was recommended to take cash, which I did, and it was used before I managed to find an ATM which is where the slight worry comes from.
Thanks in advance, and double thanks if you don't roll your eyes when reading this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 2 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 3 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 4 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 5 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 6 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 7 Alitalia - Groundhog Day?
- 8 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 9 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 10 38 Days in Paris
- 11 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 15 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 16 How the kids age calculated
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 19 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 20 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 21 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 22 Beaune France
- 23 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 24 Firt time VISA applicant
- 25 Cordoba Overnight?