I'm either typing the wrong wording into google to find answers to this question, my research skills are terrible or people are smart enough to work it out themselves that they don't have to ask.
Probably the latter but I can be a bit of a stresser and would rather sound a bit dumb and have that knowledge than going over unsure.
What I was wondering is should I be taking out x amount of currency for my trip around Europe?
We have 1 week in the UK, 17 nights in countries that use Euro, 2 nights in Poland, 2 in the Czech Republic and 4 in Hungary.
I'm sure it would be fine to just rock up and withdraw money when we got there but I've never traveled through countries with multiple currencies. My last trip overseas was to the US and it was recommended to take cash, which I did, and it was used before I managed to find an ATM which is where the slight worry comes from.
Thanks in advance, and double thanks if you don't roll your eyes when reading this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 help with Italy itinerary
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 4 Frustrated about Smolensk
- 5 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 6 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 7 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 8 5 countries in 5 weeks - family trip
- 9 Amalfi Help: Logistics and Planning
- 10 Itinerary Advice London and Paris with 2 Adults 2 Children (7 and 8.5)
- 11 A new species of Homo Sapien??
- 12 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 13 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 14 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 15 A week in Verona - day trip suggestions?
- 16 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 17 madrid-san sebastian-barcelona
- 18 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 19 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 20 Review Final Iceland Itinerary Please
- 21 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 22 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 23 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 24 Capri in July
- 25 Is there a Limit to time spent at Eiffel Tower