In May, our family of 5 adults will be in France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. We will have a rental car for the first 4 countries. As we are purchasing meals, gas, paying for toll roads, etc, will we need the currency of each country? Will all these countries accept Euros? How many of these countries will accept an American credit card? Many thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 4 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 A drive in Europe
- 7 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 8 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 9 Location of hotel in Rome
- 10 Sicily Suggetions
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Paris in April?
- 13 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 14 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 15 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 16 Reims for a day
- 17 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 20 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 21 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 22 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 23 What are the best places to see in England
- 24 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help