In May, our family of 5 adults will be in France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Czech Republic. We will have a rental car for the first 4 countries. As we are purchasing meals, gas, paying for toll roads, etc, will we need the currency of each country? Will all these countries accept Euros? How many of these countries will accept an American credit card? Many thanks!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 3 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 4 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 5 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 6 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 7 Channel Islands
- 8 question for bank of montreal customers - withdrawing in paris/europe
- 9 2 Week European Itinerary
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 12 Dresden Train Station
- 13 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 14 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 15 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 16 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 17 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 21 Chambermaid tipping
- 22 TGV and Provence questions
- 23 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 24 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 25 London for Christmas