We are spending 12 days on the island of Santorini September 2013. Is there anything on the island or closer islands that we could spend a day on a farm or with local people to cook or help out on their farm? Really want to experience the culture and food! We are foodies! If not on Santorini, a neighboring island for a day trip. We found a place on Crete but can not get there for a day trip due to the ferry schedules.... Any advice appreciated! Thanks!
Culture on a Santorini Farm!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 5 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 6 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 7 Greece Italy and Turkey
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 Spain/Costa de Sol Please identify picture
- 10 men's shoes spain
- 11 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Edinburgh GTG, April?
- 15 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 16 21 Days in Central Europe
- 17 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 18 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 19 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 20 Who has stayed at a Citadines Paris property?
- 21 Your thoughts on location of apt in Cimiez area of Nice, France,
- 22 Three days in Spain
- 23 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 24 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 25 Munich and Dachau