We have time for a day trip from Madrid to either Toledo or to Cuenca. Which is more beautiful and fun?
Cuenca or Toledo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Playing Basketball in Amsterdam
- 2 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 3 Getting to Bruges from Antwerp cruise port
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 10 Days in Madrid and Valencia.
- 7 Self-driving tips for France
- 8 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 9 A week in the South of France Sept 2014
- 10 Rentals car in Italy: FAQ
- 11 Fine with a rental car in Italy
- 12 Mozart - Salzburg or Vienna?
- 13 Iceland - Rent Car or take Bus?
- 14 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 15 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 16 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 17 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 18 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 19 going to italy
- 20 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 21 How do you find French food?
- 22 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 23 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 24 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 25 where to stay in Germany