We have time for a day trip from Madrid to either Toledo or to Cuenca. Which is more beautiful and fun?
Cuenca or Toledo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guidance and help for Europe trip by train.
- 2 Venice - boats on canals
- 3 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 4 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 5 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 6 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 7 Where in Europe would you go to escape midwestern winter?
- 8 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 9 Park Guell in Barcelona
- 10 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 11 ever rent an apartment after you get to a city?
- 12 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 13 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 14 capital one 360 debit card use in italy
- 15 Prepaid cell phone, CDG
- 16 Stockholm Trip Report
- 17 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 18 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 19 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 20 Belated Paris trip report, May 16-24 2014 part 2: the actual trip
- 21 Finalizing our Austria and Switzerland trip - last minute advice?
- 22 There's No Place Like London: Part 2
- 23 Carry On Luggage
- 24 France: which maps?
- 25 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon