We have time for a day trip from Madrid to either Toledo or to Cuenca. Which is more beautiful and fun?
Cuenca or Toledo
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 2 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 3 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 4 Portugal Trip
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 7 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 8 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 9 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 10 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 11 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 12 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 13 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 14 Reputable Tours
- 15 Spain traffic tickets
- 16 Salzburg and day trips
- 17 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 18 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 19 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 20 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 21 Germany Questions
- 22 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Museums in Berlin
- 25 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm