I am travelling to Spain this july and plan on doing a trip to cuenca and albarracin. I cant find any information on the net regarding travel options from cuenca to albarracin other than car rental, which is too expensive for me.does anybody know if there are any local buses that follow thaf route or any cheaper options for me to take? I find it so hard to believe that the cities are 2 hours away with no local transport connection.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 최신바카라사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안바카라ォ아시안바카라
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 6 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 7 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 8 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 11 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 12 Beaune France
- 13 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 14 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 15 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 16 Firt time VISA applicant
- 17 Cordoba Overnight?
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 advance tickets?
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 22 A week in Paris
- 23 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 24 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?