We have a trip planned to Provence and the Côte d'Azur at the end of the month. We are staying in town called Eygalières for the first five nights and then planning to explore the coast for the next six days with a car and are looking for recommendations on where to station ourselves--somewhere between Marseille and Nice that makes it easy to take day trips. We prefer small towns or villages and would love recommendations on location and hotels/B&B's.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 2 House Hunting in France
- 3 Itinerary Tweaking
- 4 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 5 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 6 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 7 Ireland in April
- 8 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 11 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 12 Help with Ireland itinerary
- 13 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 14 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 15 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 16 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 17 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 18 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 19 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 20 No Train On Kings Day Amsterdam?
- 21 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Itinerary Help
- 24 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 25 Hotel in Vienna