We have a trip planned to Provence and the Côte d'Azur at the end of the month. We are staying in town called Eygalières for the first five nights and then planning to explore the coast for the next six days with a car and are looking for recommendations on where to station ourselves--somewhere between Marseille and Nice that makes it easy to take day trips. We prefer small towns or villages and would love recommendations on location and hotels/B&B's.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 토토 총판 모집 囍囍 [카톡 아이디: vs486 ☜텔레그램: vs486]
- 2 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 One free day in Barcelona
- 5 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Spain: train/rental car help
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Germany or Sweden
- 11 Day trip outside of Dublin
- 12 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 13 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 14 Greek Village
- 15 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 16 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 17 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 18 Sicily help
- 19 Athens Help
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 "Too Much Cows"
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 24 Thinking about the Fjords
- 25 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)