We have a trip planned to Provence and the Côte d'Azur at the end of the month. We are staying in town called Eygalières for the first five nights and then planning to explore the coast for the next six days with a car and are looking for recommendations on where to station ourselves--somewhere between Marseille and Nice that makes it easy to take day trips. We prefer small towns or villages and would love recommendations on location and hotels/B&B's.
Many thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
- 3 Best of Norway
- 4 Venice, Orvieto, Rome with Tweens Part 1.
- 5 Trip in September
- 6 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 7 One week in London with kids
- 8 Light weight small converter?
- 9 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 10 Positano Surprise
- 11 favorite app for converting US $$
- 12 Prague tour guide Ron Hoffberg
- 13 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 14 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 15 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 18 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 19 SNCF - low price for summer
- 20 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 21 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 22 Short Visit to Munich for the Christmas markets
- 23 Italy Itinerary Advice
- 24 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 25 Escorted tours Norway