I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 2 London in Winter Report
- 3 Iceland trip report!
- 4 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 5 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 6 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 7 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 8 Anniversary trip to France
- 9 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 10 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 11 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?
- 14 Paris and Normandy
- 15 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 18 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 19 British Airways - Global Entry - TSA precheck
- 20 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 21 Santorini Greece - Cooking Lessons
- 22 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 23 Airport Transit Visa
- 24 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 25 Roma...any ideas for exploration?