I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
CT- time to recover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Autumn in Paris
- 2 Where to go in France mid July?
- 3 trip to norway
- 4 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 7 Food tours in Rome and other tours as well
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 10 Following the Tour de France via Campervan
- 11 Cruise the River Shannon
- 12 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 13 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 14 Food tours in Rome?
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 How late is too late for a trip report?
- 18 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 19 Rome restaurant suggestions
- 20 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 21 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 22 Italy and Croatia
- 23 Help with England/Wales tour
- 24 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 25 Travel between Madrid and Caceres