I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bead Tours in Jablonec?
- 2 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 3 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 4 Italy - Car Rental - CDW's and Insurance
- 5 What Greek islands should I visit
- 6 Rail/Hoylhead/Edinburgh
- 7 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 8 Small foodie tours in Bologna
- 9 Major quake in central Itay
- 10 Earthquake, so sad for Italy
- 11 Amsterdam for 5 days - HELP
- 12 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 13 Venice Cruise Port: Santa Lucia or Mestre?
- 14 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise
- 15 Dordogne and Loire Valley
- 16 3 days with a Swindon base
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 Eastern Europe Summer 2017 Itinerary + Mykonos Break
- 19 MiFi in Italy
- 20 First visit to France/Dordogne
- 21 Amsterdam or any other city near London/Paris
- 22 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary
- 23 Spanish leather -- women's leather vest
- 24 Budapest on a budget
- 25 Guides - Matera