I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
CT- time to recover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 25 days in Europe
- 2 Family trip to France with kids
- 3 London with Kids
- 4 Where to stay in London
- 5 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 6 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 7 13 Day Trip to Italy
- 8 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 9 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 10 Where to stay in Nice? Family of 4.
- 11 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 12 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 13 10 Days in Switzerland
- 14 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Iceland Trekking/Camping
- 17 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 18 A week in spain
- 19 Paris on Palm Sunday and Easter
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 21 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 22 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 23 Paris Shopping - stationery, linens, hats, kitchen stuff
- 24 Mediterranean Vacation - Transportation
- 25 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva