I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 2 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 3 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 4 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 5 An hour and ten min enough for connection?
- 6 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 7 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 8 Germany in December Trip Report
- 9 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 10 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 11 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 12 Paris: Best (or Worst) Apartment Rental Companies
- 13 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 14 Travelling from Tromso to Lofoten Islands
- 15 Norway Self-Drive - Winter 2017
- 16 French restaurants
- 17 Azores in February
- 18 Trains in Alps and UK
- 19 Scotland Trip
- 20 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 21 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 22 Lisbon trip report
- 23 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 24 Ireland in April
- 25 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland