I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 France on my own
- 2 Southern England by Car in 5 days
- 3 Driving in Croatia
- 4 Escorted tours Norway
- 5 14 days in Spain - please help finalize itinerary!
- 6 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 7 Help with basic itinerary
- 8 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 9 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 10 Car rental help in Sicily
- 11 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 12 favorite app for converting US $$
- 13 Dublin and Northern Ireland with public transportation
- 14 One week in London with kids
- 15 Meeting up in the Zurich airport
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Trip in September
- 18 help with europe itinary
- 19 Iceland with Young Kids
- 20 Switzerland
- 21 Wake Up Mods
- 22 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 23 One Day in Vienna
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra