I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
CT- time to recover?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 2 Moving Back Home to Travel Back Again
- 3 Lyon Arrondissements
- 4 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 5 Need suggestions for day trips in Provence
- 6 NT in devon and cornwall
- 7 help and advice
- 8 Keeping in touch with young children while in Europe
- 9 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 10 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 11 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 12 Possible London GTG between April 28/May1
- 13 Scenic Beauty in Greek Island ? Crete or other island ?
- 14 Garmisch
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Venice - things to do?
- 17 Rome to Positano
- 18 DCC on the increase?
- 19 Need help with Normandy & Loire Valley itinerary + extra days
- 20 Which 2 of these 3: Lekeitio, Getaria, and Hondarribia
- 21 Chamonix to Lyon by train or bus
- 22 Italy/ Spain in December
- 23 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 24 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 25 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female