I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 2 Praiano
- 3 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 6 Ireland itinerary help please
- 7 Advice 10 day Itinerary Ireland
- 8 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 9 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 10 Naples/The Amalfi Coast...and Sicily?
- 11 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 12 Canal du Midi
- 13 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 16 Mini trip report - a week in London
- 17 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 18 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 19 Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 20 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 21 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 22 Driving from Rennes to Geneva
- 23 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 24 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 25 Ireland last minute recommendations