I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Moving to Italy
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 4 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 5 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 6 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 7 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 8 Spain in July
- 9 We're here!
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Where to enjoy Paris
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 14 10 days in Paris and......
- 15 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 16 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 17 Athens
- 18 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 19 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 20 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 21 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 22 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 23 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 24 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 25 Budapest & Prague