I feel bad even asking the question but given this will be my Mum's one and only trip to Europe ever I feel I should...
We are booked to be in the CT 22-26 May 2012. Do you think this enough time for the villages to recover?
Here in NZ our news coverage of the weather events has been non-existent but the various slide shows I've seen online show a level of devastation that seems horrific. It feels like an incredibly short amount of time for the villages to recover such devastation.
What do you think?
Would you continue with the CT in May even if this was a one-off trip (oh, and our honeymoon too??)
Appreciate your thoughts & crystal ball gazes!
CT- time to recover?
- 1 East coast trains
- 2 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 3 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 6 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 7 Matlock Public Transport Challenge: Matlock to Red House Carriage Museum
- 8 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 9 RHK's heading to Europe
- 10 Backpacking through Europe
- 11 Planning my trip to Italy
- 12 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 13 Serbia photo gallery - Belgrade - Novi Sad
- 14 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 15 Driving in Genoa
- 16 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 17 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 18 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 21 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 22 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 23 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 24 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 25 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)